26

Mukti opened the door when the bell rang Anna beside her.
"Hello little devil" Aryaman said looking at Anna.
" Aryaman! " Anna exclaimed Aryaman smiled at her and picked her up in his arms.
You could say that Anna had grown on Aryaman. He spoilt the girl to bits.
"Where is your di?" Aryaman asked and Anna pointed to her bedroom "she is packing my clothes"
"Aryaman if you are done with your nonsense come here and help me" Aryaman sighed and then set Anna down he went into Anna's room. Nandini pointed her finger at three huge suitcases. Aryaman's eyes widened "are you going there for months?"
Nandini glared at him and he shut up immediately grabbed the bags and dragged them outside.
After Nandini was done with Anna's packing she checked herself in the mirror the last time. She was wearing a turtle neck with black jeans. She ticked her hair behind her ears. Pulling the coat on she brought Anna's back out.

Nandini's driver and bodyguard were already waiting for them at the door

Nandini's driver and bodyguard were already waiting for them at the door. She passed them her and Anna's bags. They bowed to her to greet her and then took the bags to the car.
"Shall we go?" Nandini asked Mukti and Aryaman both nodding she held Anna's hand in hers and went to sit in the car.

They had finally settled down in Nandini's private plane Nandini helping Anna to put on her seat belt.

Manik and his mother were greeted by Aliya's mother who hugged his mother happily.
"Nyonika after so long. Thank you so much for coming at such a short notice."
" No worries this is my son Manik"
" Ofcourse I know him he is such a big superstar after all" Manik thanked her for the compliment .
" So actually I didn't book a hotel room for you for as our special guests you will be staying at Aliya's close friend's house"
" Are you sure I mean won't that be a problem for them" Nyonika asked worried while Manik grabbed a bottle of water.
" Oh no worries Nandini is a very close friend of Aliya and she is an amazing host you will be very comfortable there"
Manik choked on the water coughing loudly he cleared is throat.
"You mean Nandini Roy?" He asked hopefully
"Yes Manik dear I think you know her well right after all you have stayed at her house" Manik smiled at her trying to control his excitement.
"Aliya and Dhruv are out shopping right now I will introduce you to them tomorrow. Right now the driver will take you to Nandini's house"
" No problem" Nyonika replied smiling.
The driver drove them to the house Nyonika looked confused.
"I thought we would not be staying at a hotel"
"This is Nandini Roy's house mam" Nyonika's mouth fell open it wasn't a house it was a palace.
Manik stared at the house dumfolded.
The driver removed their luggage and taking it in the house.
Manik immediately recognised Shiv
"Shiv how are you"
He simply have a stiff smile bowing to both of them he knew what Manik had done with Nandini"Welcome I have prepared the rooms for you and if you need anything please call me" he said guiding them to their rooms.
Both of them looked around the house it looked so elegant so luxurious so.... Nandini Manik thought.
After shiv left Nyonika patted her son on the shoulder "Good luck son you will be needing it" Manik glared at his mother. She shrugged "I mean just look at where she is from the owner of a company which was completely in loss she is now the 7th richest person in the world"
Manik sighed sitting down on the bed.

"Anna baby get up" Nandini whispered trying not to startle her. Dhruv and Aliya had come to her to the airport. Anna had fallen asleep on their way home.
Anna simply gave a little whine Nandini smiled and then picked her up carrying her in her arms.
"Dhruv my bags" Nandini said as she walked ahead admiring her house. Aliya and Dhruv stared in shock four years back Nandini wasn't even ready to look at Anna.
Dhruv turned to look at Aryaman who simply shrugged. Mukti followed behind Nandini her gaze not shifting from the house.
Nandini rang the door bell knowing Shiv would open the door. Holding Anna in one hand she started to search for her mobile in her purse.
Someone opened the door Nandini smiled looking up "Shiv.....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" Nandini exclaimed loudly staring at the person who she had never expected to see again.
Manik could not believe his eyes finally his darling his Nandu was in front of him.
Aryaman, Dhruv and Aliya followed behind her. When they saw who was at the door Aryaman dropped the suitcase in shock right on Dhruv's foot who cursed out loudly in pain while Aliya rubbed her eyes hoping she was just seeing things because if not Nandini was going to kill her.

"Mr Manik Malhotra I asked what the fuck are you doing here" Nandini repeated her question now panic, stress and anger slowly rising.
"I and my mother are Aliya's guest." Manik said smiling looking confident. Throughout these years Manik had gotton very confident now he no more was shy or belittling himself. He had learnt to stand up for himself thanks to his darling.

Nandini slowly turned her head to look at Aliya giving her a murderous look. She shook her head in panic
"Have you gone crazy why the hell would I call you don't talk nonsense"
"oh I meant your mom called us her name is Nyonika did it ring a bell"
Aliya ofcourse recognised that name she had become her mom's best friend.
Nandini closed her eyes taking in a deep breath she didn't want her migraine to start now. Yup she had developed a migraine problem in the last three years.

"Ok you are Aliya's mom's guest so you are welcomed in this house" Manik smiled but was a little confused since when did Nandini give up so soon.
"But remember you are only a guest so eat enjoy take part in the functions and then get lost if I see you interfering in anyone's life here I swear Mr Malhotra I will kill you" Nandini said pointing her finger at Manik before he could say anything he was interrupted.

"Di who are you going to kill?" Anna asked in a sleepy voice finally up because of the commotion. It was like finally Manik payed attention to the little one in Nandini's arm.
Let's just say he was more than confused had the girl just called Nandini di?
Since when did she have a sister? The kid looked around four so it wasn't possible that the child was her parents. And the kid did look a bit like a foreigner. He suddenly paused no way was this Nandini's child?! But she didn't want it to be revealed so she made her, her sister.
He cliched his fists tightly at the thought of Nandini with someone else.
"Who is she?" he asked or more like demanded. Anna cowared and hugged Nandini tightly hearing the angry voice.
Nandini patted her back glaring at Manik
"what did I tell you right now so not interfere. now move" Nandini said pushing past him and walking in her heart beating very fast.
Aliya and Dhruv glared at Manik as they passed by him. Manik looked in shock when he saw Aryaman enter.
"Why are you here" Manik asked
"Oh don't you know Nandini and I are very close friend's" he said stressing on close friends. Manik gaped at him.
" A lot has changed in these six years Manik and now you have no place in Nandini's life" Aryaman said and then left.

If there is no place he will make it.