7

"Come on Nandu let's go na there is a new collection on LV bags I really want to check them out" Aliya whined on the phone making sigh she was in no mood of moving from her bed.....but anything for Aliya and Dhruv.
"Fine come pick me up"
"Ummm...can you bring Manik also?" Aliya asked timidly Nandini groaned "Why that idiot?"
"You know na Dhruv and Manik have become really close and Dhruv would also have compapy please Nandu for Dhruv"
"Fine" Nandini sighed and got of her bed she went towards Manik's room and knocked. Manik peeked through the crack of the door.
"What you scared I will kill you?" Nandini questioned and pushed open the door making Manik stumble back.
"Get ready and meet me downstairs in ten minutes" Nandini said and left Manik tilted his head in confusion till yesterday this girl was shouting at him to get out of her face till yesterday and today she wants to go shopping? Why was she so confusing. Never mind he thought he better get ready before she shouts on him again.

Nandini tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for Manik. She saw Dhruv drive in through the gates.
"I am here" Manik said as he rushed to Nandini's side. Nandini turned to look at him he was wearing a black jeans with white shirt and a blue leather jacket on it. He looked hot!
"Hey get in" Aliya said putting the head out of the window of the passenger seat. Nandini put her hand on Aliya's face and pushed her back in and smiled when Aliya mumbled something about her ruined makeup.
Nandini and and Manik sat and then Dhruv drove away to the mall.
"So Manik how does it feel living with Nandini?" Dhruv asked he always asked Manik this question the first thing he saw him every morning he loved seeing the boy whine about how Nandini keeps on getting angry at him.
"We didn't fight today" Manik said grinning proudly like he had achieved something. Nandini rolled her eyes turning her head towards the window a tiny smile gracing her lips.

As they reached the mall all of them got out of the car and entered the mall.
"I need to buy some clothes and I am taking Dhruv with me" Aliya announced grabbing Dhruv'd hand who gave her a loving smile.
"I want to check out the LV bags let's do one thing let's meet in a hour at the food court" Nandini said all of them agreed with her. Aliya and Dhruv left Nandini turned to Manik "you want to buy something?" Manik shook his head in a no.
"Fine follow me" Nandini said and walked ahead. She looked through the bags and loved them she bought five of them she looked around and she couldn't find Manik anywhere where did this idiot go she thought.
She looked around in the nearby shops and saw him in a music instruments store. She entered the store and saw Manik looking at a guitar and touching it. She glanced at his face to see a smile like he was really happy with only touching the guitar she saw the passion in his eyes. Did he like music? She thought.
She tapped his shoulder startling him he turned around panicking he calmed down a bit when he saw Nandini standing behind him frowning at him.
"Why did you get so scared?" she asked rasing her eyebrows. Manik gulped "Nothing let's go we have to go to the food court" Manik said he gave a tiny glance to the guitar and the left.
Nandini looked at Manik confused this boy was a mystery if he did like the guitar why not buy it? Why did he get so scared like he was caught doing something bad?
She turned to the shopkeeper "Keep this guitar seperately I will come to buy it later" she ordered him and the shopkeeper knew who she was so he simply nodded.
She quickly followed Manik "hey idiot help me carry these bags" she shouted Manik huffed he tried to take two of the bags out of four but she handed him all four of them and hurried ahead "Hey didn't you say to help you carry them?" he asked she simply turned and winked at him, he shook his head laughing.
What a cutie!