31

"The surgery was successful she is going to be fine" Aryaman collapsed on the ground in relief as soon as he heard the news. Nandini thanked the doctor a shiver ran down her body god it was cold.
Suddenly a jacket was placed around her shoulders. She looked at Manik who was smiling at her. She cleared her throat "Aryaman informed your dad and go home please I need to clear some papers here I will come later." Aryaman nodded he knew there was no use arguing with Nandini.
"Manik you can also go....."
"I will leave with you" Manik stated sitting down on the chair. Nandini sighed and then walked towards the washroom.
She called Aliya.
"Hello Nandu is everything ok?"
"Everything is fine aunty's operation was successfully. But I have a doubt"
"What doubt?"
"Aliya call the police and inform them to come here"
"WHAT? WHY? NANDINI DID YOU KILL SOMEONE. WHY ARE YOU CALLING THE POLICE I WILL HELP YOU HIDE THE BODY NO ONE WILL KNOW" Aliya shouted Nandini stared at the phone in shock how dramatic could this girl be.
" Aliya shut up and listen I don't think this was a accident I have a doubt so call the police and come to the hospital asap"
" Ok but what's...... " Nandini cut the call and walked out of the washroom. She saw a black bmw drive in the parking at a fast speed. She smirked so she was right.
Now she had to think of a way to get rid of Manik she didn't want him in middle of any of the mess.
" Manik I am hungry go get me some food from subway" Nandini said Manik smiled at her happy that atleast she was talking to him.
" Ok I will be right back" he hurried away not wanting Nandini to go hungry anymore.
Nandini entered the room where Aryaman's mother was resting. She kept her mobile in a standing position and played the video record button then she grabbed a tray and hid behind the door.

Aryaman's father hurried to his wife's room. He opened the door and saw his useless wife sleeping.  No matter how much he tried to get rid of her she always came back.
"I am going to end this story once and for all you bitch I pushed you from the terrace but you are still not dead. I will kill you with my own hands" he grabbed a pillow and was going to press it on her face when he heard clapping sounds. He turned around to see Nandini clapping her hands smiling at him.

" And I thought I was the crazy one but dude who put me to shame" Nandini exclaimed he tried to run away but Nanidni closed the door locking it.

As Manik drove he suddenly thought why had Nandini suddenly asked him to buy food. The girl who was threatening to kill him yesterday today she asked him to buy food for her because she was hungry? That was so not Nandini she would rather starve than ask him for food. So why now?
He remembered seeing Aryaman's father entering the hospital when he was coming out. His phone rang pulling him out of his thoughts.
"Hello Dhruv?"
"Manik are you with Nandini? "
" No I was I am going to buy her food right now"
" Manik go back to the hospital right now! Something is wrong  Nandini had called Aliya to call the police to the hospital." Manik's heart dropped he quickly took a u turn driving past the red lights not carrying a bit. Nandini his Nandini could be in danger right now. He was starting to feel sick even at the thought of someone hurting her. He cliched the steering wheel tightly speeding up.

" Nandini don't come in middle of my family matter stay away"
" The person you are trying to kill right now is the mother of my friend he is going to be hurt if something happens to his mother. I don't like it when someone hurts something that belongs to me" Nandini stated.
" What now you are in love with my son?"
" oh no I am only in love with myself you see if you kill her Aryaman is going to be sad and when one of my friends is sad I am sad and I don't like being sad. See so I am doing this for myself" Aryaman's father stared at her like she was the crazy one.

Aryaman's father was loosing his cool he had to kill this girl to now.
"Who is going to save you now?"He asked with a wicked smile grabbing a knife from his pocket and was going to peirce her when she held the sharp blade in her hand smirking at him.

Manik ran up to the room and tried opening the door but it was locked from the inside he saw a window and looked through it. He literally stopped breathing when he saw what was going on inside. Nandini was holding the sharp end of the knife in her hand blood running down her arm. He banged his hand on the window.
"NANDINI!!" both she and Aryaman's father looked at him Nandini winked at him he stared in shock as she smashed a tray into his head. Aryaman's father fell down.
But the only think Manik was able to see was the blood now dripping on the floor from her hand. He had it enough he kicked open the door and saw Nandini kick Aryaman's father in the stomach hard.
"That's for trying to hurt Aryaman" just then the police came Manik pulled back Nandini as the police picked the bastard from the floor.
"How are you going to prove anything Nandini"
Nandini smiled and walked towards where she had kept her mobile.
"You just dug your own grave" she said as she shook the phone in his face.
" I will make you pay for this"
" Worry about how Aryaman is going to make you pay" Nandini said as she waved at him as the police dragged him away.

Manik grabbed Nandini's arm dragging her with him.
" Hey what are you doing?"
" Find a doctor to tend to your wound if you have forgotten you are bleeding" Nandini looked at her hand and she was bleeding a lot.
The whole time when the doctor was treating the wound till going home Manik didn't speak a word with Nandini.
This was the silence before the storm.