Profile Page

Name: Apollo Rafael Dawn

Age: 14 when the young justice team is formed

Gender: male

Height: 5'0 (shortest on the team)

Appearance: Like in the picture, platinum blonde(almost white) hair, pale skin, pink eyes.

Likes: soft things, fluffy animals, flowers, soft music, piano, his parents, his attendants, his bodyguards, nice people, quiet people, children, helping people.

Dislikes: Rough things, loud people, mean people, loud sounds, villains, people getting hurt, people he cares for being sad. 

Notes: Apollo is a very shy and soft spoken person because of how he was raised in this new life. He enjoys helping people, and doesn't like to see people sad. He's innocent, but not naive. He startles easily and is very introverted and quiet around new people, preferring to hide behind his parents or anyone else around that he is familiar with. Because of a lack of special abilities in his previous life, and the overwhelmingly powerful ability he possesses in this life, he is afraid of his power, and hides it. His parents are overprotective and keep him inside, rarely letting him out to play on their large property. He has bodyguards and attendants with him at all times to keep him safe and protected; he has never left his parents' mansion and is home schooled. Apollo has pale, milky white skin that is smooth to the touch, and soft platinum blonde hair and pink eyes. Apollo is a thin, fragile boy, despite his parents' attempts at helping him gain some weight. As such, Apollo is not allowed to do any strenuous activity by any of the servants of the house or his parents. However, in his free time Apollo practices and is quite proficient in martial arts, specifically, redirecting and using an opponents weight and momentum against them. Despite being delicate and frail, Apollo CAN defend himself, even without the use of his powers.

Powers and abilities:

-Absolute Restoration: ability to return anything to the exact state it was before. Capable of healing any wound or illness, restoring cities, objects, or even living things.

-Redirecting martial arts and self defense (hapkido)

Weakness:

-Body is thin and fragile

-If Apollo uses his power too often, or in quick succession, he looses consciousness, and occasionally contracts illnesses

-Apollo gets cold quickly in water

-As a result of not using it often, Apollo sometimes looses control of his powers

Relationship routes:

-Robin

-Aqualad

-Superboy

-Kid Flash

-Red Arrow

Please vote! 

Look forward to the first chapter!

Sincerely, 

                     Writer-san