chapter 41

..... tall guy again ughhhh who is that lady. you took a step back making the wooden floor make a noise. "who's there" the old lady asked. tom put his hand over your mouth "over there go" he pointed "no questions asked go" he demanded. he let you go and you ranned to the door and duck down. tom went down the hall "come out fucker" who is the old lady i will break all her bones wtf . for 5 mins she didn't get a response so they walked away. you heard screaming coming from the door "plzzzz don't touch me i'm 14 plzzzz i'm to young for this" desi.... you opened the door seeing the guy who was in the room with you "let her now" you stranded at the door with the gun tom had you secretly swooped with your knife "well well y/n" who tf he know my name "looks like you came to save this little slut of yours" he say placing a knife on her neck "if you shoot she's dead"
no nooo "what if i don't" you say walking in. "who are you how tf you know my name". "y/n don't be dumb" he say taking his mask off

  "y/n don't be dumb" he say taking his mask off

kenny age: 17
"now you know" my stalker ughhh😫. your hearted dropped, this man will follow you everywhere in till he found out you had a boyfriend. "your little cohen not here no more so i will make you mines if you don't let me have you they all gonna die". die? "bu-"
"no buts" he say walking to you "your gonna be all mines tonight don't try getting away the house has hella security garuda around it" he say whispering in your ear. "ok ok just let them go safely plzzz i'm begging you" i have a plan😏. "well done" he say walking to desi letting her go "joe tell sara she is staying and let them go safely" he say in his mic. a man came in and took desi "wait" you took your necklace off and gave it to desi "if i die give this to cohen if he is alive ok tell i'm ok i will be out soon"
you say wiping her tears "no y/nnnn plzz" she say and screaming at you "i'm gonna be ok honey plzz go i don't want you dead so go" you wiped the tear that came out your eye. she just cried loud the man took her away, i was in the room alone with kenny. "come on luv have a little joy" he say kissing your neck "plzz kenny don't try can we do this tomorrow" there will not be a tomorrow. "sure what ever you want" he say rolling his eyes while grabbing your hand walking out. you saw everyone that was tooken expect cohen.
"where is he" you looked at him "he gone i said earlier" he looked back at you "why me tho out of every girl you come across" you say playing with your pinky. he sighed "there game is bad". "so you using me for sex do i look like a fucking sex toy i'm fucking 16 i been through enough wtf" you replied slapping his hand off yours. he paused "yes i know it's wrong but i need to take this out on you" you was ready talk "don't even try we fucking tonight not no tomorrow" he say picking you up and throwing you on his shoulders. you was trying to kick him off of you "get off of me plzzz" you say kicking him in his chest. he grabbed your thigh aggressively making you moan. that's gonna bruise.