chapter 45

"you will see" uhhh in ready die or something. 15. mins we arrived to cohen house 😐 "hell no" you tried to take your seat belt off but someone pulled you outta the car and wrapped your arms around your waist while one on my mouth. you started kicking but it didn't work "stop kicking me" his voice was deep idk who it is, you stopped kicking "thank you" he pinned you to the car face down. and put hand cuffs on you and threw you in a black car with very dark tented windows he got in you was in the back seat. his jaw line was sharp asf and he was light skin with curly hair but you couldn't see his face. he had a black turtle neck on with a diamond chain. he had a spider tattoo on his neck. "w-" you got stopped "shut up". his voice is so rapsy 😩😩 who tf is this man and why he ain't in my draws yet. he pulled something outta the middle seat. it was a gun and he pointed at you before you could say anything he turned around "i'm sorry i scared you" he kicked his lips "who tf are you" you looked at him weird out "you don't need to know that but who are you i asked them to get y/n not you" he put his gun back "i am y/n i just changed last year ummm and this boy-" you stopped "keep going this boy what's his name" "cohen" he turned around and made a confused look
"me?" he stopped the car "let me see your phone" "i can't move my fucking arms or hands" you kicked his seat "oh shit my bad" climb into the back seat and took your phone outta your back pocket. he kinda touched your ass making you moan. "you ard" he took the phone out "yes but did you say me when i said cohen?" "no" he replied fast "i know you can't be cohen he wouldn't look this fine" you slid back into the seat, "and why you say? y/n wouldn't look this fine either" he climb back into the front seat. he started going through your phone you didn't care cus you had nudes in there that were recent "mmm" mannn he probably going through my nude album lorddd help me plsss don't go through my crying album because if you really cohen you will know who i was crying over. "oh"he replied to a picture of y'all "what?" you sat back up "nothing" he started to drive again while going through your nude album. |???| no way she is y/n they must had grabbed a fan of us idk she have to many pictures of y/n in her phone and to many pictures of me in a towel. she had a lot of nudes of y/n did she start a only fans while i was gone??? did she have a glow up. did we both have a glow up. i love seeing her naked. |y/n| i saw him bit his lips and smirk while going through my phone. |cohen| her password didn't change, did a fan took her phone and threatened her for the password. " i have a question how long i head my feelings" he say considered "i think when you of cohen was 15" "you used to bully me because of your friends, kobe dated my sister zani and zani used to make fun of my body". |cohen| shit it's her but let me send these nudes to my phone requick. "how would you feel if i told you i was cohen nobody knows your password but me it's not even your birthday not even the day we got together it's are birthdays together". |y/n| i really didn't think about how tf he got into my phone so fast. |cohen| "so you still have feelings for me" he turned around and bit his lips "no" she replied "lies" "but i can changed that" he turned back to the rode "how long we gonna be in this car and no you can't" she replied "yes i can wanna see now or later when we pull up" "never..." "mmm".