chapter 43

y'all dropped on the bed "ouch" cohen hissed in bed.
"i'm still mad at you don't forget" he threw the covers over y'all and wrapped his hands around your waist and laid his head in your chest "my back hurt can you rub it" he looked up at you "i thought you said your mad at me now your giving me orders" you pushed him off of you "plzzzzz baby i will give you anything plzzz" why is this boy so clingy "no" you flipped over on your side facing the bathroom door
"did i fuck you to hard?" bro wtf "bae if you don't shut up i will shove a pickle down your throat" "actually do it" you turned to him.... he sus "derek taught you to much" you laughed at him "yah kinda" you stared into his eyes just started thinking of how fine he look. i think you should stop staring. you stopped and cohen was back in your chest "get off" you tried pushing him he held your waist tighter than last time but it didn't hurt bad "i wanna sleep on your fluff-" "don't even finish that sentence"  he laughed soft against your chest. "where are we" "gang warehouse i guess" "we safe here tho".  "i'm hungry is daryus here too did everyone get home safe" "yes oh yah ummm desi wanna talk to you i forgot"  "about?"  you asked "idk" he said. "get up real quick let me change my clothes or is there even clothes here" you sat up and let him sit up "ummm no only my clothes i think daryus and sandra went to the store for that idk" "mann" you slapped your forehead "what?" he looked in your eyes "you don't like wearing my clothes" he looked down "no no not that i wanted to go shopping my self" you laughed at him and lift his chin up "i'm literally your clothes right now" you got up and was ready walk out "morning kiss?"  you sighed and walk back to him and gave him a peck on the lips "one more" you gave him another one and walked off "one more plzzz"
"no cohen" you closed the door. you went down stairs to a note on the fridge. "we will be back in 1 hour. this is not ware house we are going tomorrow it's more safe as well as here but we are going to the mall to get clothes for the trip no questions asked ok. ok also there is food in the fridge if y'all are hungry and don't call me. xx daryus." "i hate him" you sighed and turned "who?" jimmy walked down stair with a towel and his hair wet hanging down his face "o ummm my father" i lied "you shouldn't you know he kinda bought it a lot for you" he walked pasted you. the air blew on your face smells good. you bit your lip "why don't you have clothes on you" you sat at the dinning table which was only like three steps away from the fridge "because i feel lazy right now"
he grabbed the orange juice out the fridge and poured it into a cup. he walked to the table, "so how is you and cohen" "he is atleast more boring now as i thought" you let out a large sigh and slid your hands into your face "why?" he sounded concerned "he been yelling and being annoying it's weird and hinding his phone at this point i don't care" you grabbed jimmy cup of orange juice and drunk it "that's mines bruhh go get your own" he snatched it outta your hand "i was thirsty" "well i hope he stop cuz i'll beat his ass" "i tried to break up with him earlier, i just keep falling and falling just numb"
"maybe tell him how you feel" "he won't listen" "ugh idk then" he strugged his shoulders "same i just wanna have some time to my self on boyfriend i can have friends but i wanna find my self again happy"
"look y/n if that's what you wanna do, do it no one stopping you ok" "yes" cohen walked down stairs "what y'all talking about" jimmy jaw clenched "nothing you should know" "oh secrets" "naww" jimmy replied alittle coldly "it's nothing really" "sure" he opened the fridge and got cranberry juice and came sat with y'all right next to you. "so what is it" "so" you reply "ummm" jimmy put his hand behind his back "i made at daryus for not taking me to the mall" "y'all just should of said that" y'all had a long 5 min convo. in the convo cohen wouldn't stop touching your legs "stop" you whispered. jimmy looked at you. 5 mins later jimmy went up stairs it was just you and cohen "so you don't want me now" he asked "i neve-" "i heard before i came downstairs"
"what i told you we not breaking up idc" "but what about my opinion" "you don't have one that simple" "cohen plzzz i don't want this nomore" you laid your head on the table "idc what you want tf" you looked at him when he said that you slapped him "look don't fucking talk to me like that your fucking sick tf wrong with you, you can't even take a girl opinion like you don't know how i feel, all you do is talk to girls on your phone secretly like idk, no like your lame like really lame don't even try me now i said what i said i'm done you can be free do what you want to do, keep trying to keep me numb" you simply got up "but i do" he said "no you don't you just pretend idc simply like you go live your life"
"naww bro that's all you" he disagree "