chapter 42

"plzzzz let me go" he put his hand over your mouth. 6 minutes later we get to his room.  he throws you on the bed, while walking to his closet gettting hand cuffs and tape "don't leave". he say walking up to you. he hovered over you and placed his left hand above you. he was breathing heavy. "so you don't talk now huh" he chuckle "what am i supposed to say your literally about to-" he cut you off by mashing his lips into yours. he wouldn't let the kids go you was trying to get him off of you. he held your hands up and hand cuffed them to the head board and put his leg on top of your thighs so you don't move and tried to slip his hand in your pants before he can the door swings open. "get tf off of her" you couldn't see who it was your eyes were blurry from crying. kenny started laughing in till a gun shot went off and he fell off the bed. "y/n i'm so sorry i didn't come earlier" he ranned to you and looked for the key for the cuffs and un cuffed you. he hugged you, you noticed hella blood on him. you just cried in his chest while he rub your back. "baby i don't have more time but we have to get outta here" cohen? baby?. before you know you was blacked out and woke up in a room with cohen laying in your chest with hella scares on him.
you tried to sit up your head started hurting bad "ughhhh" you held your head and laid back down.
cohen grip around your waist got tighter, it hurted
"ouch cohen" you say loosing his arms "mhmm" he moved his head to the other side and made his grip tighter "cohennnnn wake tf up your hurting me" you pushed him off you "wtf" he looked at you "you was hurting my waist damn" "you could had woke me up" "that's what i did and you didn't wake up" you say turning around. cohen got off the bed and sat in front of you "you know i was saved you" he moved your hair outta your face "yesss leave me alone i'm sleepy" "ok" he walked away |cohen| idk what's wrong with her but she better be thankful i was even there for her when she was ready get rape. she don't even realize i'm fucking hurting more than she is wtf. he walked into the bathroom and turned the water on hot and took his clothes off and showered. |y/n| the shower was running. ughhh i need a shower i didn't mean to disrespect him i just wanted some peace. i got up and opened the door to this house idk who it is. i went down stairs to find some pills and couldn't find any mannn what can get worse cohen yelling at me later. i walked back up stairs and took my clothes off in the room on the bed so i don't fall my head hurted so bad, i opened the door to the bath
room and walked into the shower "sorry" you say looking down "sorry?" he put his hands on the wall and tilt his head down a little. i saw a knife cut on his stomach and back there big. "y-yes" i stuttered, "they di-" "yess" bitch led me talk "ok now you really doing to much cohen i'm trying to ask you something and you speak speaking over me like wtf" you grabbed a towel to leave before you can cohen grabbed you by your neck and pinned you to the "just shut tf up i don't even wanna fuss today go ahead about your day" he let you go "cohen i'm done" you say walking out while putting your towel on. |cohen| "cohen i'm done" uhhh i paused for a min "y/n come again?"
"i said i'm done like i'm done with are relationship shit" i turned the water off and wrapped the towel around my torso and walked to y/n. she was bending over the counter, i came behind her and pinned her face to the counter and pulled her towel up and dropped my towel and shoved my self in her. "who tf you breaking up with" i slammed into her "y-y-ou" she moaned "who" i slammed in deeper and harder "n-no one" i choked her a little "and who you belong to?" i groan, i started giving her ass shots. she couldn't stop moaning "answer the question baby you know the words" you slapped her ass "ahh uuu"
"that's right". after 30 mins he was done.