chapter 44

"i'm not your bro bruh" "and i'm not your bruh" tom walked down stairs. "can y'all shut the hell up damn"
"imma just say i'm better without you ok now you can get your stuff and leave imma tell daryus you leaving so go pack your shit" tom looked at you look
"what's doing with y'all" he stretched both his arms out "nothing" you got up and went back up stairs to your bed. |tom| "she single now" he smirked at cohen and sat across him, "why you care" he squint his eyes at him. "you know" tom open his legs "what?" "you will see probably next month" he smirked before going up stairs to y/n room. |y/n| "yess tom" you pulled your covers over you "you good?" he sits on the edge of the bed. "yah i'm tired"
"wanna play gta with me" he laid down your your legs "no" "bestie?" "yah"......
2 years later

i'm finally 17 ready be 18 soon, i almost died last year from a shoot out. i'm doing better now, life been more harder since i joined the gang there's no out when you join.
today me and everyone have to go to school idk why this my last year.
early morning....
i woke up from the annoying ass alarm clock. i got up and put some clothes on

idc if it's revealing at least i will look nice

hair styleyou put your heels on and grab your purse desi bought for you on your birthday

hair style
you put your heels on and grab your purse desi bought for you on your birthday.
"yo y/n come on" your got your phone and airpods and left your room. "i'm coming who car we driving in?", you walked down stairs seeing everyone dressed for school "uhhh y/n yall going to school not a dinner party" jimmy replied, "ik this looked cute".
10 mins y'all got in the car. we arrived (did i mention first day of school) all eyes were on the car. me and desi,mark are going to school. we get out the car. "yo that's that model cohen cheek! yoo" i look at who said that "we don't even fucking date keep that shit to your self" you flicked them off. 10 mins yall went to yall classes with a security guard. you sat down next to this cute boy, he kept staring "hey" you waved at him "hi" he smiled bruhhhh who is this mann

you looked back at the teacher "y/n and autumn stop talking plzzz" bruhh i said one thing let me say sum "umm ma'am i wasn't talking i said hey so plzz watch what you say to me" you smiled at then rolled your eyes with a mug, everyone was laughing...

you looked back at the teacher "y/n and autumn stop talking plzzz" bruhh i said one thing let me say sum "umm ma'am i wasn't talking i said hey so plzz watch what you say to me" you smiled at then rolled your eyes with a mug, everyone was laughing idk why "y/n office now" "i'm sorry she will not" tim my security guard said to my teacher. she rolled her eyes like bitch i can buy guns school. "now where was i -"
"y/n what's your number" autumn asked "woo slow down i just met you" "you should know me we follow each other on instagram" "fr? let me see" he showed you "o sorry i didn't know i forgot a lot of things" i'm fucking depressed i don't wanna remember. you gave him your number "you can come at my house to study with me if you want" "sure what time" "after school i will drive" he replied, you nodded.
after school, you called jimmy and told him you going over a friend house "who" "don't worry about it" "ard stay safe" "ok" you hung up.
you was in the front seat his car was nice is he rich??
"so how you get in the gang" he asked "how you know".