39: This Moment Pt. 2

vote and comment please thank you:)
His wandering eyes made me nervous, as I stood right next to the spot for the bride to be, and as Leah traipsed down the aisle throwing her flowers, and the music started playing everyone rose in their seats.

The in tune melody reminded me of my own wedding, the second one. It was the happiest day of my life, and I couldn't have felt more special.

It was just me and him,like it's always been. And here I was back, with my sister, and a baby on the way. Well a baby, no one knew about. The music as it advanced and the large doors opened and I saw Avery walking through the doors. She was beautiful, as Alison and Clay held her opposite arms. I could tell it was obvious that Alison and Clay, were trying to hold back their tears.

Her smile was radiant, and I looked to my left, and I saw Tyler holding back his own tears. It was a monumental moment, as the world shifted and all eyes were on them.

She walked graciously, with a smile beaded on her face. As she reached the altar, Clay and Alison kissed her off and Tyler extended an arm to her. She walked up the stairs and I had seen it in her eyes, the love she had for him was breathtaking.

He lifted her veil, she so proudly showed off. His eyes wandered to her smile, and focused on her features. I knew they felt just how did, like it was just them in this big venue.

"Everyone may be seated", the priest said and everyone took their seats.

The bride and groom were lost in each other's eyes throughout the whole ceremony, just as it should be.

As their vows came around, I was a weeping mess. Not a single person in the audience wasn't trying to hold back tears as he spoke wonderfully about her and vice versa. They shared a love, like no other. It was as if from the first day they met they always knew they were meant to be together.

That's the special love that couples find, and discover within each other. But remembering knowing that she/he/they was going to be your happily ever after no matter what is priceless.

"Avery Clemente, do you take Tyler to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love him, comfort, honor, respect, and care for him for the rest of your life?", the priest asked her as a big and bright smile formed on her face. I saw it the night after we almost drove to California, she knew that for her it would always be him.

"I do", she said without hesitation, her smile was illuminated and her face glowed, as if this was the happiest moment she could be in.

The priest turned to Tyler, who didn't even move to look at the priest, but kept his eyes lost in Avery's.

"Tyler Wood, do you take Avery to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love her, comfort, honor, respect, and care for her for the rest of your life?", he asked Tyler. Tyler didn't move his eyes off of hers as he opened to say the words that would bind them forever.

"I do", he said and Avery lunged in for a kiss, before the priest could say a word, they were already madly taken away.

"You beat me to it, but you may now kiss your wife, congratulations", he said and everyone rose from their seats and clapped madly. Avery and Tyler finally separated from each other as the line procession went down the list and Caroline went with Alec and then I slowly stepped down the stairs and I saw Nolan reaching for my hand.

I grabbed for his hand, and it was as if it electrified me on the spot. He smiled at me as I wanted to tell him, I knew I needed to.

He kissed my hand as we walked out of the venue, away from everyone's eyes. Alec and Caroline were sitting waiting for Avery to come out.