~About Info.~

Another reminder just to make sure everyone is aware I DO NOT own The Originals or anyone that is in it. I only own a few of these characters which are...

Khlõe~Michelle Belmont: Me

Parents: Sarah and Jefferey Belmont

Cassandra Belmont: Older sister

Blake Belmont: Older brother

Ally Belmont: Older sister

Theodore/Theo Belmont: Older twin brother

Mason Belmont: Little brother

Jessie Belmont: Little sister

Liam Belmont: little brother

Emily Belmont: Little sister
________________________________

Here is some information about me Khlõe...

Hello everyone I'm Khlõe, Khlõe Belmont. And I am currently 20 years old and I'm finally turning the big 21 this year without my twin brother again for the 5th year in a row but I'm used to it by now.

But anyways let me start from the beginning...

On October 1st, 1991 my two parents Sarah and Jefferey Belmont had their twins me and my twin brother Theodore also known as Theo and once they had us they didn't want us so they took us home a left us outside in the woods and in the world on our own...

And growing up was definitely really hard because it was just me and Theo and we would have to hunt for food and find places to stay and we would have to work as kids for money...

And then soon enough though things had gotten easier because we had gotten older and soon enough we were in middle school and we had friends so we allowed to stay at our friends place and live there for awhile and then finally high school came and that's when I thought I met the guy I truly loved Cole Pitman the hottest guy in our school and he was the school's Quarterback for the football team

And then after a year of us dating Cole started to get mean and abusive he would start to hit me and then one day when I was a sophomore Cole had done the unexpected he had rapped me... And the sad part was I was still only a virgin and he took it from me he didn't even ask or anything he just did it...

And that's why I now have trust issues, and Anxiety because of that day and after that day I have tried so hard for the past 6 years of my life to just leave him but I couldn't he just wouldn't let me go...

But anyways now I was a junior with Theo and it was our 16th birthday and we went out to get a nice dinner together to celebrate our 16th birthday and then a gunman came and shot the place up and he had one bullet left and then he shot the gun at me but Theo jumped in front of me and he got shot...

So ever since my 16th birthday I have always hated my birthday... and so a year later it was my senior year of high school and I was at a party with my only true best friends Maya Levine, Asher Tal, and Lydia Robert and we were coming home from a party and yes we were all sober and then a car came speeding up to us and they hit the side of us and then Maya's car fell off the bridge and into a lake and then we were all drowning and we were trying to get out but we couldn't so that's when out of nowhere a person came and helped us well me as a matter of fact and I don't know why they did but they came for me first and saved me and then my friends died...

And now to this day 6 years later I'm still with Cole I am living in New London and I'm 20 years old I have no family or friends left and I have Anxiety Depression and Trust issues and I still get abused and rapped and sometimes even cut or stabbed...

(Also in the story I am a 5'5 foot girl and I weigh like 120 pounds and I am skinny and curvy and I have long wavy brown hair with a disease called heterochromia where I have one blue and one brown eye and I have these big soft pink lips)

But yeah this is me and I hope to see you in the first part of the story...

Also just remember that we are in New Orleans for a getaway with Cole at the moment...