~Chapter Seven.~

After I was pulled into the dark place by the arms I turned around just to see that it was Klaus so I started to freak out until he had used his magic to compel me to calm down and that's when I had finally said in annoyance...

Me: "Klaus you need to stop doing that!"

Then Klaus smirked at me and he rolled his eyes and he said...

Klaus: "I'll think about it"

Then I rolled my eyes in annoyance and then Marcel walked in and then I said...

Me: "Now that were all here Klaus why did you invite me here?"

Klaus: "Well because we need to talk about you hanging out with the newbie blood sucking creature Josh and the powerful little sorceress Davina!"

Then Marcel looked angry at Klaus for saying that and then he had said...

Marcel: "Klaus what the hell are you doing man why are you telling her this stuff?"

Then Klaus smiled at Marcel and said...

Klaus: "Oh, it's quite alright. She knows."

Then Marcel looked at Klaus confused and said..

Marcel: "She does?"

Then I look at them both and said...

Me: "What that your vampires? Oh, don't worry you see Klaus compelled me to forget everything as soon as I or him leaves!"

Marcel: "Oh so then you know about all Witches Vampires and Werewolves now?"

Me: "Yes and now I also know that Klaus is the Original Hybrid and how his youngest brother Henrik died by a Werewolf bite and so his mom Esther a super powerful witch made a spell to turn all of her kids into Vampires so they would overpower wolves?"

Then they stared at me in shock on how i know this information but I kept talking and saying...

Me: "Oh and how Klaus and the other siblings they never talk about Finn or Kol and Freya she's a witch but got taken by her aunt and Kol and Finn those two are probably dead by now but yeah I know that!"

Then there was silence for a few seconds until I said also...

Me: "Oh, and another thing that I know is Klaus your before you were born your mother Esther cheated on Mikael you 'dad' and that's why you are a Hybrid and you siblings aren't because your biological dad was a wolf and that's why Mikael always hated you and hurt you"

Then after I stopped talking Klaus had looked kinda mad at me for knowing this and then he super quickly grabbed me and slammed me into one of the walls at the bar and then said to me...

Klaus: "You will forget we had this conversation and you will just go back to the house and go to your room"

Then Klaus let me go and I couldn't even remember why I was at Rousseau's but I followed what Klaus said and I walked back to the house and I went to my room and I just took a nap.

*2 hours later*

I had woken up and then when I did I seen a note that was placed on my nightstand saying...

"Look in your bag"

So I walked over to my purse and I seen a recorder so I grabbed the recorder and I sat down back on my bed and then I fixed my hair before pressing the button to hear the recording so then I took a deep breath in and then let it out and then I pressed the button and the recording started off with Klaus saying...

Klaus: "Oh, it's quite alright. She knows."

Then I heard Marcel say...

Marcel: "She does?"