~Chapter Eleven.~

Then the red headed witch walked over to me and then said...

Red-Head Witch: "Hello Khlõe, I know your in pain right now and your about to be knocked out in a few seconds but for now your coming with us... Nighty Night!"

Then that's when I passed out....

*At the Mikaelson House...*

Hayley had checked over the whole house trying to look for me but couldn't see me in sight anywhere...

Hayley: "Guys, have any of you seen Khlõe?"

Klaus: "What do you mean have we seen her? You were with her today. How did you lose her Hayley?"

Hayley: "Klaus this isn't my fault she was here and she was trying to talk to Elijah but then I don't know what happened to her so don't try to blame this on me!"

Klaus: "Whatever let's just try to find her we can't lose her now."

Hayley: "Yes I know, because I was also just about to ask her to be the god-mother of my baby too"

Klaus: "So you are choosing Khlõe as the god-mother?"

Hayley: "Yes is there a problem with that Klaus after all this is my baby."

Klaus: "Hayley don't forget that this is also my baby just as much as this baby is yours"

Hayley: "Yes Klaus I know, now if we don't find Khlõe and if she does Klaus so help me god once I have this baby I am leaving with her and leaving this town!"

Then Klaus had an angry look on his face as Hayley pushed past him walking out of the house to come and look for me as I was missing and nowhere to be found...

*At an abandoned hospital with me and the 2 witches*

After hours and hours later I had woken up except when I woke up I was chained and tied onto an old beat up medical chair and then I had started to struggle to get out of the chains and stuff but I couldn't so I yelled out...

Me: "HEY, IS ANYONE HERE? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME HELP PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME...."

But nobody came so I kept yelling until the 2 witches from when I got kidnapped last night walked in and the red-headed one said...

Red-headed Witch: "Well hello again, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier but I'm Genevieve and this here is Celeste..."

Me: "Well hello Genevieve and Celeste but what am I doing here?"

Genevieve: "Well you see you know the Mikaelsons and that pregnant Wolf girl Hayley-"

Me: "Wait Hayley is a Wolf!"

Celeste: "Yes she is, and you see she is pregnant with a magical baby and we are using you as bait to get her and the Mikaelsons over here to kill them and to take the baby from Hayley and to kill her as well!"

Me: "No you guys can't do that, please here just take me and leave them alone"

Genevieve: "Well you see we can't do that the Mikaelsons are evil and that baby is coming with us so we can teach her right and Hayley is useless so she will be killed!"

Me: "No no no no no, please"

Genevieve: "Sorry Khlõe but it's going to happen now if you will excuse me I need to make a quick call to someone.."