~Chapter Twelve.~

And once I fell and started to cry Davina ran over to me and said

Davina: "Khlõe your a witch! And I know your hurting and your upset but we need to go and end Celeste and Genevieve now!"

Me: "Ok"

Then me and Davina got up and we walked around and then we spotted Genevieve and Celeste then I said...

Me: "Hello Celeste and Genevieve!"

Genevieve: "Ahhh good you came back now be ready to die it was so nice meeting you but now you'll be with Theodore again at least."

Me: "How do you know about him?"

Genevieve: "Oh well something you didn't know your family is the Alphas of the crescent wolf pack you know well maybe you didn't know because they abandoned you and Theo and left you guys because they had dangerous kids. You know your evil bad and dangerous right do you know what you are?"

Me: "What do you mean I'm just a human!"

Genevieve: "That may be what you think but your not but that doesn't matter now because we are going to kill you."

Then that's when Celeste shot a spell at Davina and then she walked to the other side of me and that's when they both tried to hit me with a spell and out of nowhere to protect myself i shot spells at them back...

And to be honest I don't know how that happened or how I did that but I did and after I got really tired and I slipped and stopped but Genevieve and Celeste were gone and then I started to cry because everyone was dead and gone and I was all alone...

And to be honest I don't know how that happened or how I did that but I did and after I got really tired and I slipped and stopped but Genevieve and Celeste were gone and then I started to cry because everyone was dead and gone and I was all alone and now all I could think about was Hayley and the baby!

So I got up and I dusted myself off and first I ran over to Davina and then I got down to the floor on my knees and I realized she was knocked out cold and then I had picked Davina up like a baby and then I had cried her over to where Elijah was and then when I got over to him I saw him also still knocked out

So then I placed Davina next to him and then I left holding my stomach because it started to hurt again and then I walked around the abandoned hospital trying to find Marcel, Klaus and Rebekah and finally after 10 minutes of looking around I have spotted Marcel in a room all tied up on a hospital bed