~Chapter Two.~

In New Orleans at the Shops...

Me and Rebekah were starting to shop and we were just talking and laughing and then that's when I had said...

Me: "So is it really true that your brother Klaus is Selfish, Cocky, and Cruel?"

Rebekah: "No Klaus is Bad, Evil, and an arrogant Fool"

Then I looked at her and I sighed and said...

Me: "Nooo don't say that nobody is Bad or Evil... Yes they can do bad things but it doesn't make them bad or Evil. Klaus is probably just hurt or possibly even broken I mean I don't really know much about him but I know he isn't evil and I believe there is some good in him that you and Elijah may not see"

Rebekah: "Well you haven't met Klaus and once you do you will realize what me and Elijah said is true Klaus is an Evil and manipulative bastard!"

Me: "Ok anyways changing the topic tell me about yourself?"

Rebekah: "Well there's not really much to know besides that I'm from a town called Mystic Falls and that I have 4 crazy brothers and I come a very crazy family"

Me: "Oh well you see I don't know where I'm originally from but all I know is that before I came to New Orleans I was living in London and actually I had a twin brother that I grew up with and his name was Theo but he sacrificed his life for me so yeah for the next almost 5 years of my life I was left alone with my abusive and psycho ex-boyfriend Cole so yeah"

Rebekah: "Oh wow I am so sorry for you!"

Me: "Yeah well just don't tell your brothers about this please I just don't want anyone else to find about him"

Rebekah: "Ok yeah of course I won't tell them you have my word"

Me: "Thank you Rebekah"

Rebekah: "No problem but anyways let's continue to shop"

Then we both smiled wide and then continued to go shopping and a few hours later we had bumped into someone... Someone that I didn't recognize but somehow they recognized me and said...

???: "Khlõe is that you?"

Then I looked at them confusedly and then I said...

Me: "Oh um uh sorry but who are you?"

???: "Oh well you probably don't remember me but I'm Grace we were friends back in high school before you know everything happened"

Me: "OMG Grace I'm so sorry I didn't remember you how's it been?"

Grace: "I'm doing good how are you holding up? Oh and hey how are you and Cole I heard you guys were still together?!"

Then I looked at the ground kinda upset and then I looked back at Grace and I had said....

Me: "Well actually Grace me and Cole broke up last night actually and to be honest me and him have been broken up for 5 years but he just wouldn't let me leave and if you want you can tell everyone to watch for him because he abuses all the girls he dates and he hurts them and Grace it's been nice seeing you and I hope to see you again soon but I really must get going"

Grace: "Oh yeah take care I'm so sorry"

Me: "It's fine it's not your fault"

I said while tears were streaming down my face and I just ran back to the house I was staying at and then when I got there I ran up and into the room I was staying in and because I was upset I accidentally slammed the door and I ran and plopped onto the bed and then I sat up and put my head in my legs and I started to cry and cry and cry...