~Chapter Ten.~

Klaus: "So when you slipped away to allegedly check, on your night walkers, you were, in fact, colluding with a Witch. That's very clever. I suppose I should be proud of you."

Marcel: "Eh, I just wanted to make sure I had a fail safe just in case as Elijah expected, you started acting like you."

Klaus: "Except that now you've involved the witches, to last time I checked were enemies of us all, and to our family."

Elijah: "And Davina is Marcels family Niklaus hasn't that not slipped your mind as you tried to take away her life?"

Klaus: "No, Elijah,"

Elijah: "You will call Rebekah. You will tell her that Davina will recover. Do wish the same could be said about that boy."

And then Elijah had walked away from Klaus and Marcel... and then Marcel had walked away from Klaus as well...

*Underground with Rebekah Josh Timothy and Davina...*

Finally after what felt like ages Davina had woken up and then Josh came down and hugged her tightly so quick and then Davina had turned over to see Timothy but he didn't wake up so she started to cry and say...

Davina: "Tim. Tim, Tim, Tim wake up, Tim please wake up, open your eyes. No no no Tim please wake up, No Tim please don't leave me alone!"

Finally after hours of crying Davina passed out and had fallen asleep and then Rebekah had carried her all the way back to the compound and when they got back Davina was still asleep and then Marcel ran over to them and said...

Marcel: "Is she ok?"

Rebekah: "She's devastated and exhausted. Where's her room?"

Marcel: "I got her. . . I got her."

Then Rebekah handed Davina over to Marcel and he had brought Davina to her room....

And everyone just walked away...

Almost an hour later...

I was walking down the streets of New Orleans and then as I was walking I had seen Klaus again in the distance so then I just kept walking until we had bumped into each other and he just stared at me in shocked and then I said...

Me: "Surprised to see me? After all, you did compel me to leave town."

Klaus: "You remember."

Me: "Chalk one up for decompulsion. Hurts like hell but it's worth it, made me realize exactly why I want to stick around, Oh, and, Klaus, if you hurt Davina or Josh in any way I will expose you to the world, and then you can kiss the French Quarter goodbye, forever. Have a nice night asshat!"

Then I bumped into his shoulder as I walked away from him and then I just walked all the way back to the house and then I had seen Elijah passed out on the couch using his suit coat as a blanket so I went upstairs quietly and grabbed two blankets and another pillow from my room and I placed one blanket on top of Elijah because I could tell he was cold...

So then I placed a quick little kiss on his forehead and then I whispered...

Me: "At least your not as bad as Klaus and I have you."

And then I had placed the other pillow and blanket on the other couch and I had went back to my room and I had taken a quick hot shower and after the shower I had gotten changed into this for pajamas...