Test Me.

This is a Kagaya x Muzan oneshot.
Thank you so much for picking to reas my oneshot book! I hope you enjoy and always feel free to request! 💜💜💜

Type: A smutty Smut
Ship: Kagaya x Muzan
AU: Modern.

Deltastar_666
------

Muzan hissed lowly as be scrolled through his phone, kagaya has been gone all day and he couldn't tell if he was really busy or just plain out ignoring him. It was pissing him off immensely.
Until he suddenly got a text that said to meet back at their apartment, he said he got coffee and such. Annoyed, Muzan listened. Beginning to walk home with a snare on his face, fumbling with his keys to open the door to their apartment. With a frustrated sigh, the male opened the door to see Kagaya at the kitchen table with two coffees and some small baked goods as well. His black hair tied up into a messy bun, yet his face relaxed and calm.
"Hm, glad to see you cam back safely." The man from the kitchen peered gently, taking a sip from his drink.
"Well!? What do you have to say for yourself!" Muzan snapped, Kagaya just took another sip of his drink. "Sweetheart, I'm not in the mood to deal with your attitude. Please tone it down." He hummed out in his kind and endearing voice. But muzan just shook his head.

"You were out ALL DAY and didn't text to say you were busy or that you would be gone all day! What do you have to say for yourself!" The angry Male shouted. Only getting closer and more aggressive towards kagaya.
"Muzan, Please. Calm your tone. I had a rough day at work today." Kagaya said one more time, writing something on a piece of paper for later.
"Really!? Is THAT more important!? Why you little-!" Muzan raised his hand and went to bring it down harshly across the others cheek. But was stunned to see and feel that Kagaya swiftly gripped his wrist tightly, preventing the slap from happening.

"I try to be patient, I try to be nice, and I try to compromise with you. But you just don't seem to listen." Kagaya said, turning his head up to see a pissed off muzan.
"Why you- let go of me!" Muzan shouted, trying to yank away from him. Kagaya just furrowed his eyebrows before standing up. Yanking him to his own bedroom, which was much more nicer and neater than Muzans.
"Why are we in here!? This is just your-MPH!" The angry man was cut off by a surprisingly deep and dirty kiss from the other. Kagaya pushing his tongue push his teeth and into Muzans mouth. Beginning to suckle harshly on the sensitive muscle. Muzan moaned loudly at the sudden movement, drool beginning to fall down mainly Muzans chin.

Finally, Kagaya pulled back from the kiss. A certain look in his eyes, it was almost devilish, lustful. Muzan furrowed his eyebrows and tried to pull back, but kagaya took the initiative and grabbed his waist and pulled him into his chest. "Stop fighting me! Might as well put those lungs to use!" He scolded, without once yelling. Kagaya held more of a gentle yet stern voice. Muzan shuddered softly at the change of tone and growled once he was forced onto the bed. "I see the way you look at me, Muzan. You're not as slick as you think you are. But that's very adorable, entertaining if you will." Kagaya said simply, crawling ontop of the fairly flustered but still stubborn man. Before Muzan could say anything, Kagaya kissed him once more. Hesitant, Muzan kissed back in a very unsure manner. But bit kagaya's lip harshly once he felt a hand go up his chest. This caused for Kagaya to harshly pull at his nipple, Muzans cock giving a twitch of sudden intrest.

"Hmmm? Oh, you'd like that? Naughty boy." Kagaya cooed, going to the other nipple and giving a hard squeeze. Muzan whining lowly and tilting his head back. His eyes widening when he felt a warm tongue on one of his nipples "Kagaya!" He partially shouted, gripping the dark purple sheets underneath him. While Muzan focused on trying not to let him take over (Which he was failing at) Kagaya quickly pulled off Muzans Jean's. Leaving him in a shirt and boxers, Kagaya purred lowly and pulled away from the nipple, watching it harden up as the warm silvia turn cool. "Red is such a nice hue on you." The man ontop commented, noticing how much of a deep red Muzans cheeks were. Muzan just mumbled a small 'whatever' and looked off to the side, causing Kagaya to smile softly and reach down. Softly palming the slightly smaller male, Muzan let out a soft whimper as his warm palm rubbed up and down his hardening shaft.