Secret Love.

Ship: Giyuu x Sanemi
AU: Mafia
Type: Smut
Requested by: Cookielove4300
.
.
.
.
-----

Sanemi scrolled through his phone, currently alone at the bar. It was slow and quiet, but the albino haired man lifted his head from time to time when he heard shuffling. He looked at his ringing phone and then answered it.

"I have eyes on the target, Sir."

"Then what are you doing, shoot it." Sanemi growled, seconds later a man behind him collapsed and a loud booming noise erupted throughout the bar. The sounds of shrieking voices and people scattering was set off immediately. Sanemi stood up and quickly rushed out the scene, dusting off his shoulder carelessly as he walked into a different bar. This one more lively and unaware of what had just happened just a few blocks down. "1 dirty martini please." Sanemi said, taking out a 10 dollar bill and sliding it over to the very attractive bar tender infront of him. Long, raven black hair pulled into a pony tail, a black button up shirt with a royal blue vest over it. "Of course sir." The bartender hummed, moving to his liquors.

Sanemi eyed the bartender up and down slowly, getting in every detail of the others body. He grinned softly once the male turned back to him with the glass in hand, sliding it over with a smile "enjoy." Just as he was about to pull away, sanemi reached over and gave his hand a soft squeeze, getting hid attention back. "Yessir?" The worker questioned "what's your name cutie?" Sanemi purred lowly. The male chuckled "its Giyuu, and if you don't mind I got customer's." Giyuu spoke, walking away to the other side of the bar and taking another women's order. Yet, sanemi was extremely attracted to that man, the way he walked with a sway of his hips, his milk smooth skin and soothing voice of his. I'd had been awhile since he had a piece of decent ass, tonight might be the night.

After giyuu took care of a few more drinkers, sanemi gently whistled at him to get his attention. Which he successfully did, giyuu walked over with a smile "Need something sir?" He asked, sanemi took out a cigarette and lit it, before putting it to his lip and inhaling it. Before gently blowing up some smoke "So, Giyuu. You single?" Sanemi asked, Giyuu laughed abit louder and nodded "yes, yes I am mr..?" Sanemi perked up "Sanemi." Giyuu smiled and folded his arms "So sanemi, what's it to you if I am?" He asked.

"Well then, Giyuu, I'd like to offer you go my place for the night..y'know..as friends." Sanemi said with a gentle grin, Giyuu cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head. "Hmm..I'll think about it. I'll let you know my final answer after my shift. Hope you got patience, Sanemi." Giyuu said with a wink as he walked off again as he saw more customers. Sanemi grinned softly and took a puff of his cigarette "oh I got patience, dollface.." he whispered to himself. Letting himself sit and wait.

Soon, three hours had pass and it was now 3:45am and the bar was now clearing up, sanemi was still waiting at the bar, looking at his dying phone battery. His eyes slowly looking up as he saw giyuu with his arms folding, his vest draped over them. "Wow, you really waited." He said, impressed. Sanemi chuckled and put his phone away, now giving him his full attention "told you doll, I had the patience." He chuckled with a grin. Giyuu looked at him then laughed while tilting his head "Fine, we can hang out. As Friends right?" He hummed. "Yup, friends." Sanemi agreed, standing up "c'mon. We can take my car." He said, pulling out his BMW keys, giyuu smiled and walked outside the bar as he felt Sanemi wrapped an arm around his waist and lead him out to his car.

------

Giyuu closed his eyes tightly and moaned softly as sanemi shoved his tongue into his mouth, it was 5:30. Barely 20 minutes into the movie sanemi had playing on netflix, Gently he lifted up giyuu to wrap his legs around his waist and went to his room immediately. Then pinned him to the bed, biting at his lip and pulling at it gently, with a stifled moan giyuu opened his mouth once more, feeling Sanemi unbuttoned his shirt quickly and made his chest expose. Pulling away from the kiss, sanemi rubbed their hips together roughly while moving down and biting his nipple and giving it a harsh suck. The sensitive bud causing a spark of pleasure to flow throughout his body. 

"Mm..so soft..beautiful.." Sanemi growled, he sat up and unbuttoned his own shirt, being quick to slip it off and toss it to the side. Exposing his masculine and scarred up chest. The sight alone made Giyuu moan and his erection worsen. "Dont worry I'm gonna take care of yah." Sanemi purred, pulling off his belt and tossing it aside carelessly, doing the same with giyuus pants. Fiddling with his bottom and zipper, giyuu took this time to slip off his own pants and kicked them off to the side, now working on his underwear. Sanemi didnt even get that far, he just pushed the front of his pants and underwear down to reveal his throbbing cock, it aching for some action. "Fucking hell.." sanemi spat into his hand, stroking his cock for some type of lubricant as giyuu finally kicked off his underwear, panting softly while giving his innocent stare to sanemi. Sanemi lifted Giyuus legs up over his shoulders to get him nice and spread then pressed the tip against giyuus tight entrance. 

Immediately, the small male moaned softly and arched his back, the large shaft spreading and warming up his insides. "S-sanemi..." the raven panted while the albino growled lowly in pleasure, feeling his submissive clench down tightly onto his girth. Small hands gripped onto sanmeis shoulders tightly, trembling as the dominant pulled out and pushed back inside, starting a decently rough pace, already rattling the bed. The pleasure was scorching throughout both mens bodies. Giyuu clawed at his chest shakily, sobbing lowly as he felt sanemi slammed into his prostate, it wasnt that hard to send giyuu hurling into a never ending abyss of pleasure. Giyuu rolled his eyes, arching his back, sanemi smirked at the sight, god he looked like such a whore it was absolutely endearing.

"You like that hun? Beg, tell me how much you love this dick." Sanemi husked out seductively with a smirk, speeding up his thrusts and going rough, for sure leaving bruises on both men. "P-please! Fuh-fuck! Fuck me harder! I can't take it please just bite and scratch and spit on me! Please!!" Giyuu basically screamed out, satisfying Sanemi greatly as he leaned down and harshly bit his neck, pushing giyuus legs back more so he can get even deeper than he already was. The sound of wet skin slapping against each other only grew louder and so did the whorish moans giyuu let out from his throat, and none of that could musk the sound of the bed frame slamming into the wall. 

"Fuck I'm close so close!! Keep going please sanemi!!" Giyuu screamed, bucking his hips subconsciously as he felt his own shaft throb as he neared his release. Sanemi cooed lowly and smirked, thrusting deeper as his cock throbbed, leaning down and kissing giyuu deeply, growling loudly as he reached his climax, purring in satisfaction as giyuu almost screamed into his mouth from the over stimulating pleasure that took over his body like a waterfall submerging over him. Tears were bought to his eyes as he was now limped and trembling, whimpering lowly as he slowly calmed down from his high. Sanemi gently set giyuus legs down and moaned softly from his own pleasure, leaning down and kissing giyuus chin and neck as comfort. Sanemi rolled over onto giyuus side and pulled him into his chest. "Mm...goodnight." the albino whispered to giyuu, who was already dozing off.

------

Sanmei looked at the TV, watching the morning news about the shooting that had just happened last night- which he caused. But no big deal.

"Yes I know you took the shot, but you're face was spotted..you honestly think you ratting me out will do anything?..you have no proof, Allan." Sanemi growled into his phone, a hand on his hips as he placed back and forth slowly, his eyes never once leaving the screen as the reporter continued about the story. "Listen you bastard, your bail it 50 grand understand me. And I'm the only one YOU know who can bail you out. Or you can take the life sentence." Sanemi continued. "I can bail you out, but you'll have to rat out your drug dealing brother..mmm..?..ah, dont cry. You're doing your boss a great favor. And after that, you come back. I give you this great shot, millionaire Asian who supports military. And you are redeemed my child." The albino grinned, nodding his head at the answer. "That's a goodboy..I'll bail you out in 2 hours. Give me a bit I have too-" sanemi turned around to see giyuu staring at him, wide eyed.

"...take care of something.." Sanemi said, hanging up.
.
.
.
-----
A/N I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request and give this book some love!   Also sorry if request are slow I'm in the middle of moving lmaaooo