puppy love BONUS.

Requested by: dont_need_one_tbh
Ship: None.
AU: Demon slayer.
Type: Fluff.
Request: Open.
.
.
.
-----

Genya squeezed senjuros hand gently, standing out the estate his brother and himself lived at. His other hand clenching down on the charm he had made for his nii-San. "You'll do great dear. See you tomorrow." Senjuro purred, standing on his tippy toes and giving Genya a gentle kiss on the lips before letting go of his hand and walking off. Minutes and minutes passed by and genys just found himself frozen in place, he shouldnt be this terrified to give his older brother a gift but he was and he couldnt control it.

It took some time but Genya shook his head and walked inside the estate, as neat and tidy as ever inside per usual. He walked through the halls quietly, he could hear sanmei grunting and growling loudly, he knew he was training once more with the dummies outside. Once he reached the back entrance he poked his head outside the doorway to indeed find sanemi jumping of the wall and slicing through a handmade bamboo dummy and then landing swiftly onto his feet. Making the stunt he just pulled off look so effortlessly done. Oh how Genya truly did admire his older brother. But it wasnt long before sanemi finally turned his attention to his younger brother. "What is it Genya its rude to stare." He mentioned, sliding his sword back into its sheath. Genyas throat felt as if it just suddenly closed off.

"I-i..my apologies nii-San..I just...wanted to give you something.." genya mumbled softly. "Well then? Bring it over here. Stop hiding will you?" Sanemi huffed, sitting down on the bench outside. Quickly listening to his older brother Genya rushed over to sit on the opposite side of the bench, which wasnt much space. Sanemi watched as Genya sheepishly slid over something wrapped in tissue gifting paper, he rolled his eyes and grabbed it. Taking the paper off it, revealing the neatly painted dog figured. Its main base color was white but small details added to the furrs texture and even the dogs face. It was a pretty decent little thing. "You made this or something?" Sanemi asked, gently rolling the charm in his hand to get a good look all over. "I..yes nii-san.." genys said softly, looking down and fumbling with his fingers.

Sanemi grunted softly and pocketed the charm and got up, putting a hand on genyas head, gently stroking him. "Goodjob, little brother." The hashira hummed gently, walking past him with ease. It felt as if a relief was lifted from genyas chest and a wide smile split onto his face as he turned to watch his older brother walk into the house. Sanemi glanced back at his brother and laughed quietly, going back inside and sliding the door shut. Going off to his bedroom, placing the charm alongside with the many other gifts his younger brother has always gifted him. "You truly are getting better at your craft little brother" sanemi hummed out gently before walking back out his room and closing the door once more.
.
.
.
---
A/N I know this seemed abit shorter than usual but I love it. Short, simple, and sweet. And i hoped the person who requested it enjoyed it as well! Have a good day! 💜💜💜