My sweet treat.

Requested by : lovelyshadowcurse
Hope you enjoy!

Ship: Tanjiro x Genya
Type: Fluffy smut
AU: Baker x Gang leader
.
.
.
------

Genya watched as some of his fellow 'Co-workers' cornered a guy who owed them loads of money, being nonchalant about the pleas the man was giving, he took out his phone. Ignoring the thuds of punching, he scrolled through his messages. A faint and barely noticable smile on his face when he found the contact 'My Treat 🎂' and clicked on it. Reading the most recent message.

My Treat 🎂: Hey, my parents are going for a trip to deliver off some baked goods. Wanna come over?

Genya was quick to reply with a 'I'm on my way' before putting his phone up. "Alright gang, I'm gonna be heading out. I dont know how long I'll be gone and I dont care if you ask. I'll see you whenever." He said plainly, earning a nod from the others as he pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on and walking downtown. Soon he found himself at 'Kamado Bake Goods' where his boyfriend both lived and worked at. Humming lowly, Genya opened the door and walked in, making a little bell go off. 
"Ah sorry! I was just packing some- ah genya!" Tanjiro said, stepping out from the backroom and putting a boxed cake down. He swiftly jumped over the counter and ran over, giving his partner a tight hug. "I've missed you!" He cooed out loudly, Genya smiled and lifted tanjiros head to kiss him softly. Tanjiro happily returning the loving kiss. 

"Mmm..you taste like strawberries, hun." Genya hummed out lowly, letting go of tanjiro and walking over to the sign, flipping it to 'On break, please come back in 30 minutes'. He then turned back to tanjiro and walked over, picking him up and going around the counter.
"Huh? Genya? What are you doing hun? I have some cakes in the oven I have to watch." Tanjiro said innocently, looking behind him as Genya started walking up the stairs from the bakery up to where the Kamados lived. "Don't worry hun. I'm taking care of you, of us." Genya said simply, going to tanjiros clean room and closing the door behind him. Casually, he laid tanjiro on the bed and crawled ontop of him, watching as the bakers face turned a soft pink hue, this made the leader smirk gently. "You're adorable, and your parents are always around so I can barely see you unless you say you're going out with a friend and because of my...'Job'. So, I'm gonna make the best of it. For us." Genya said, leaning down and placing a dirty and deep kiss onto tanjiros lips, 

Tanjiro whined softly in pleasure, his soft hands gripping onto Genyas leather jacket. Giving a muffled Yelp once he felt genyas cool and rough hands slip past his pants and into his boxers, gently gripping his slowly erecting dick. "G...Genya.." tanjiro panted out after he broke the kiss, closing his eyes and tilting his head while feeling his lover bite at his neck. Leaving dark hickies that tanjiro would have to hide sooner or later today. The Baker moaned loudly and bucked his hips into the leaders hand as he felt Genya start to stroke him slowly. "I love you, Tanjiro. You're my sweet treat, my little bite of heaven."  The words alone made tanjiro weak, he hid his face in the others shoulders. But squeaked when he felt him roll over so tanjiro was now in his lap, he blushed deeply and looked down at his partner "h-hi genya.." he muttered shyly. But moaned loudly when he felt rough hands grab his waist tightly, and hips grinding up against his rear end.

While tanjiro was distracted with his own pleasure, genya slipped off the bakers top carefully and leaned up, biting at a nipple softly. "Genya!" Tanjiro cried out, now both men fully erected. "Move your hips for me baby." Genya said, slipping off tanjiros pants and boxers in the quickest way possible. "This is so embarrassing..." tanjiro said gently, making genya shake his head. "This isnt embarrassing. This is gonna be beautiful." He restated, unbuckling his belt and tossing it to the side, going to unbutton his Jean's. "And like I said, I'm taking care of both of us. I love you, Tanjiro." The Baker was the ONLY one who can see Genya so emotionally vulnerable. The gang leader always opened his heart to him, told him what was stressing him out or why he was just in a crummy mood. Tanjiro looked down to see genyas erection, this wouldnt be the first time they've done this. But tanjiro would never stop flushing at the sight, ever. Because he did that to him, he made Genya feel that way. It was an honor.

"You ready for me hun?" Genya asked, wanting reassurance that this wasnt gonna be forced. Tanjiro softly ran his hands up genyas shirt and felt his toned body, nodding softly. "I'm ready.." the baker said, leaning down to kiss his partner deeply, moaning softly in pain when he felt his walls being stretched out by the cock now pushing inside of him. Genya let out a deep groan as well, loving the way tanjiros walls clenched down onto him. Genya softly pulled at tanjiros bottom lip with his teeth before diving down and deepening the kiss immensely. The baker broke the kiss and slipped off Genyas shirt and jacket, continuing to let his hands roam around his upper body. Genya cooed softly and rubbed his hips with his thumbs before gripping them and slowly making tanjiro bounce on his cock, starting a steady and slow pace that was yet still pleasurable.

Tanjiro kept whining and moaning lowly in pleasure, kissing at genyas neck soothingly. But squeaked loudly when Genya laid a harsh smack onto his ass. "H-hey!! What was that for!? I told you to stop doing that!!" Tanjiro whined, hitting at his chest. But Genya just laughed loudly "sorry babe! I had to do it atleast once!" He claimed before pushing tanjiro down and lifting his legs over his shoulders. "But I'll make it up to you right now." He cooed, pulling his dick all the way until it was just the tip and slammed back into, striking that Oh so sensitive spot. A whkrush scream tore through tanjiros throat as he tossed his head back and clawed at his partners back.
"Genya! Genya please don't stop! Faster, harder please!" Tanjiro begged him, in which Genya happily replied, speeding up his harsh thrusts and continued to fuck tanjiro into the bed harshly, even leaving a dent of the smaller male in the bed.  

"Close! M-mm!" Tanjiro cried out, tears of pleasure falling down his cheeks as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his back arched dramatically as he climaxed all over himself and on genyas stomach. The gang leader simply awed him and continued to thrust harshly, growling lowly as his own climax hit him. Filling tanjiro up heavily with his seed. Tanjiro whimpered lowly, the warn feeling of being filled giving him satisfaction while burying his head into his lovers neck.

"I-I love you, genya.."

"I love you too. My sweet treat."

-----

"Waaahh!! My cakes are burnt!!" Tanjiro whined loudly.

"...sorry babe." Genya laughed out.

---
A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed! Feel free to request and leave a like and comment on my oneshots!
Have a lovely day/night!
💜💜💜💜