The Journey Begins

Ahsoka and Sabine were in Ahsoka's ship, in space. "Sabine, I see you have Ezra's lightsaber," Ahsoka said. "I do, and I've used it to fight the Empire many, many times in defence if Lothal," Sabine replied. "However, I intend to return it to its original owner," Sabine replied. "Good," Ahsoka said.

"So, where should we look first?" Sabine asked. "Jedi master Luke Skywalker is restarting the Jedi Order, he is currently searching for Jedi survivors, he might have already found Ezra," Ahsoka replied. "Then I suggest we find Luke Skywalker first," Sabine said.

Ahsoka then flew to Dateween. When the two left the ship, they asked around about Luke. "I know where Luke is," an unnamed person said. "Where is he?" Sabine asked. "Luke Skywalker is in the Jedi temple, but non-jedi aren't allowed to enter unless they have the access codes," the person replied. "What do you want us to do for the access codes?" Ahsoka asked. "My name is Calo Nord, and I want to reuse old Battle droids as my servants. The only problem is that I need information on them. That, is where you come in. I need you both to infiltrate the an abandoned droid factory, steal data, and bring it back to me," Calo said. "We will do it, but how do we know you will fulfil your end of the bargain?" Sabine asked. "How do I know you won't just keep the data for yourselves after I give you the codes?" Calo asked. "Then we will just have to trust eachother," Ahsoka replied.

When Ahsoka and Sabine enter the droid factory, they are met with tons of battle droids, shooting at them. "Now I can see why Calo wanted us to do this," Ahsoka said while activating her lightsabers, and begins to fight while Sabine blasts the droids.

When Sabine and Ahsoka reach the control room, Ahsoka spoke up. "I'll hold off the droids, you get the data." "The data is incripted!" Sabine yelled. After doing some work, Sabine unincripted the data, but then two elite droids were activated. Sabine then pulled out Ezra's lightsaber from her belt, activated it, and destroyed the droids.

When Sabine and Ahsoka got back to Calo, they exchanged the Droid info for the access codes.