An Encounter

Ahsoka and Sabine entered the Jedi temple, and saw Luke Skywalker with them. "Excuse me, but do you know Luke Skywalker?" Sabine asked. "Of course I know him, he's me," Luke responded. "We are looking for a freind, a Jedi, Ezra Bridger," Ahsoka announced. "I don't recognize the name, but a have sensed an individual who is strong in the Force in the far southeast region of the known galaxy. But be careful, that region is still under control of the Empire. I am flying out next week to fight the remaining Imperial forces there," Luke replied. "Thank you," Sabine replied.

When Ahsoka and Sabine left, they flew to Naboo. When they left Ahsoka's ship, they began to ask around about Ezra. Suddenly, a Bo Katan approached the two. "Bo Katan, nice to see you," Ahsoka said. "It is nice to see the two of you as well, but I need your help," Bo Katan replied. "Sure, but we need to go soon so that we can continue our search for Ezra," Sabine said. "I want to destroy the last imperial base on Naboo, it might hold some info that will help you find him," Bo Katan replied. "We will help you," Ahsoka said.

When the three arrived at the base, Ahsoka cut open the doors with her lightsabers. Suddenly, a group of Stormtroopers attacked them. Once they were taken care of, the three equiped the stormtrooper armor. Once the girls got into the control room, they revealed themselves. Once everyone in the room was either knocked out or dead, Sabine and Bo Katan looked through Imperial records, while Ahsoka held off Imperial troops. When they got there information, Sabine set the base to self destruct. Sabine then pulled Ezra's lightsaber from her belt and used it to break the window. Ahsoka then force jumped out while Sabine and Bo Katan flew out.

After the group landed, Ahsoka spoke up. "So, what did you find?" "I was able to narrow our search down to three planets," Sabine replied. "I found some info that will be essential in saving Mandalore," Bo Katan replied. "Speaking of Mandalore, how us my mother?" Sabine asked. "I'm sorry, but she died shortly after the Battle of Yavin," Bo Katan replied. "Sabine, I am sorry for your loss," Ahsoka replied.

Sabine remained silent for a few moments, then she spoke up. "Lets.. just go, thank you Bo Katan, I will join you as soon as possible,"