Almost there

When the ship jumped to hyperspace, Ahsoka entered the cockpit to see Sabine. "I'm sorry for your loss Sabine." "Thank you, I've just lost so much, and now this," Sabine replied. "I feel your pain, I lost my master, whom I saw as a friend, among others," Ahsoka said. "I've lost so many people, Kannan, my brother, Ezra, and many other friends," Sabine said. "You haven't lost Ezra yet, he is just misplaced," Ahsoka said. "Thank you Ahsoka, for everything," Sabine replied. The girls then shared a brief hug before coming out of hyperspace.

Once the ship landed, Ahsoka and Sabine walked onto the surface of Ryloth. After a while, the two entered the Cantinia. Soon after, a waiter approached them. "What will it be?" "Soup for both of us, I'm paying,"  Ahsoka said. "Thanks Ahsoka," Sabine replied with sorrow in her voice. "Sabine, Ezra saved my life, I don't know how, but he did. We are going to find him," Ahsoka announced. "I know, Kannan would want nothing more than for me to find Ezra. Ezra's parents died when he was very young. When we found Ezra, he was a thief, but we took him in. Kannan was like a father to him. When we last saw him, Ezra turned himself in in order to save Lothal. Ezra bought us valuable time to activate the shield generator, and Lothal was free. Kannan sacrificed himself to save us, and so did Ezra," Sabine announced. "Kannan might be dead, but Ezra isnt, we will find him, I promise," Ahsoka replied.

After they ate, Ahsoka and Sabine walked out the door. Suddenly, a former Imperial officer runs after them. "After the battle of Endor, I deserted the Empire, and they have been hunting me down ever since. There is a New Republic refugee camp on Tatooine. Take me there, and I will tell you where your friend is." "Looks like we don't have a choice," Sabine replied.

When the three boarded the ship, Sabine went to the cockpit to pilot of the ship, Ahsoka was in the common area meditating, and the former Imperial officer was sitting quietly. Suddenly, the ship started to get pulled towards an Imperial Star Destroyer. "Were caught in a tractor beam!" Sabine yelled. When the ship landed, Ahsoka spoke up. "We'll have to fight our way out of this." "Relax, I'm Mandolorian, remember?" Sabine replied.

After Sabine walked out the ship, an Officer spoke up. "Drop you weapons and surrender, or you will perish." "Oh, I don't think so," Sabine replied.

Sabine then took out her blasters, and began to fight. After a few minutes, she noticed two fuel canisters, so she shot them. Sabine then pointed her blaster at the Officer. "Disengage the tractor beam." "Yes mam," the Officer replied. The tractor beam was then disabled.