Recuritment

When the ship landed on Tatooine, the former Imperial officer spoke up. "Ezra Bridger is on a Star Destroyer in the Naboo system, it will be the most heavily guarded one among the three." The former Imperial officer then ran off of the ship, and towards a refugee camp.

"Well, it looks like we know where Ezra is, the only challenge will be saving him," Ahsoka said. "I think we could use some help," Sabine announced. "I couldn't agree more," Ahsoka replied.

The ship then landed on Lothal, and after some searching, Ahsoka and Sabine found the Ghost. Hera then walked out. "Sabine! Ahsoka! I'm so glad to see you both." "Same here, but we need your help," Sabine replied. "Come in, have a cup of tea, we can discuss inside," Hera said.

Once the trio was seated in the Ghost common area, Hera spoke up. "So, what do you need my help for?" "It's Ezra, we have found him, but he is currently under Imperial imprisonment," Ahsoka replied. "I'm in, but Zeb, Kallus, and Rex are not here," Hera announced. "But I'm certain that they would be more than happy to help."

"Thank you Hera," Ahsoka said. As Hera got up, Jacen walked up to his mother. "Mommy, are we going on a mission?" "We are, but you are to stay here, it's too dangerous," Hera replied. Ahsoka sensed the Force in Jacen, but decided to ignore it for now. Jacen then ran out of the ship to play with the other Lothal kids.

The Ghost then flew to Endor, where Rex lived. When the ship landed, Rex walked out to meet them. "Hey guys, long time, no see." "We are glad to see you, but we are in need of your help. We have found Ezra, but he has been captured," Hera announced. "Of course, but I need to stay in the ship, I could hardly hold my own during the battle of Endor, and I'm not getting any younger," Rex replied. "Thank you," Sabine said.

Soon after, Zeb and Kallus joined them. "Lets do this," Sabine said.