Rescue Part 2

"I've been waiting for this moment for a lot time," Thrawn said as he held his blaster at Ahsoka. Suddenly, a cell door opened, and out came Ezra Bridger.

Ezra's physical appearance has changed over the past 5 years. For starters, his hair grew back. Ezra had also grown a full beard. He had also grown stronger over the years.

Meanwhile, Hera, Kallus, and Chopper were planting explosives in the hannagar. Hera then pushed a button, and every ship in the Hangar blew up.

"Leave my friends alone," Ezra said as three Elite Stormtroopers pointed their blasters at him. "Or else what?" Thrawn asked. "Or else you will see the full power of a trained Jedi Knight," Ezra replied. "Ah yes, and might I ask, who knighted you?" Thrawn asked. "Kanan Jaris," Ezra replied.

Thrawn chuckled, "I remember his death. Now, you all will die." Ezra then threw 3 Elite Stormtroopers to the ground, knocking them out. Sabine and Zeb then killed one each, while Ahsoka killed 2. Ezra then pulled his lightsaber from Sabine's belt and activated it, and he then killed the remaining Elite Stormtroopers, but Thrawn escaped.

"Hera, Kallus, and Chopper are in trouble, we need to help them," Ezra announced. At the hangar, stormtroopers were flooding the room and firing heavily upon Hera, Kallus, and Chopper.  Suddenly, the others arrived.

Ezra activated his lightsaber while the others started shooting. Ezra perfectly deflected every shot, and killed every stormtrooper that got in his way, either by his blade or by the Force. Soon, every stormtrooper was dead. "Ezra, I can sense your anger," Ahsoka announced after Ezra deactivated his weapon. "I lost you all once, and I'm not going to loose you again," Ezra replied. "Ezra, Kannan wouldn't want this," Sabine pleaded.  "Your right," Ezra said, calming down.

Suddenly, 100 Elite Stormtroopers flew inside from another ship. The battle then picked up. Soon, everyone but Ezra was captured, with Ezra still fighting. Eventually, Ezra was taken prisoner.

After about an hour, Thrawn walked into their cell. "Did you really think I would let you go this easy? Begin the executions." "No! It's me you want, not them, kill me instead," Ezra pleaded. "Not to worry boy, you will die after your friends," Thrawn replied. A blaster was then pointed at Kallus's forehead. "Any last words?" Thrawn asked. "Long live the New Rebublic!" Kallus shouted before he was shot.

A blaster was then raised at Zeb's head. "Any last words?" Thrawn asked. "It has been an honor to fight alongside each of you," Zeb announced. "No!!" Ezra shouted as he broke free and force pushed the Imperials to the wall. Ezra then summoned his lightsaber as Thrawn ran.

Ezra walked towards the main deck, killing everyone in his path, either by the Force or by his lightsaber. (Including the Elite Stormtroopers). When he got to the deck, he saw none other than Grand Admiral Thrawn, who was holding Kannan's lightsaber.