Rescue Part 3

Thrawn ignited Kannan's lightsaber as Ezra stared at him with rage. "That lightsaber does not belong to you." "Who it belongs to doesn't matter, only who has it in his or her possession," Thrawn replied in an evil tone.

Ezra then charged at Thrawn, who blocked the attack with Kannan's lightsaber. Studdenly, a bunch of stormtroopers ran into the deck, but Ezra then choked them before throwing them into a wall with the Force. 

As Ezra and Thrawn were dueling, the others broke free and ran towards the main deck. Eventually, Sabine arrived there first. "Ezra!"

"Sabine, this is my duel," Ezra announced as he shut the doors using the Force. Ezra then noticed a weak spot in Thrawn's defense, and exploited it, amputating Thrawn's arms. Ezra then kicked Thrawn to the ground. "This is for oppressing Lothal."

Before Ezra could slice off Thrawn's head, Kannan's force ghost suddenly appeared. "Ezra, stop! This isn't the Jedi way." "He deserves to die! He killed thousands!" Ezra shouted.   "The Jedi code forbids it, it's not the Jedi way to kill an unarmed prisoner," Kannan said. "But he killed thousands of innocents, I am doing the galaxy a favor by killing him," Ezra replied. "The only one who your doing a favor for is the darkness within you, you must not let it control you! There is a way to learn both sides of the Force and not join the darkness, but this is not the way!" Kannan shouted. Ezra then deactivated his lightsaber. "Your right, I'm sorry." "All is forgiven. Oh, and one last thing, tell the others I said hi," Kannan said before his spirit disappeared. Ezra then picked Thrawn up, and dragged him onto the ship.

Once the Ghost was geting close to Lothal, Sabine spoke up. "Ezra, earlier you said that Kannan knighted you?" "Yes, he did. Thrawn and I crashed on two separate places on a planet. From there, Kannan appeared as a ghost and trained me to knighthood. He says hi by the way," Ezra replied. "Wow, if I may ask, what did stop you from killing Thrawn?" Hera asked. "Kannan appeared to me the nick of time," Ezra replied.

Once the Ghost entered hyperspace, Sabine spoke up. "Hey Ezra, can I speak to you in private?" "Uh, sure," Ezra replied. The two then walked into cargo hold.

"Ezra, five years ago, when you sacrificed yourself, I realized something," Sabine said. "And after I you helped save Phoenix Squadron, I also realized something," Ezra replied. "Should we say it together?" Sabine asked. "Sounds good to me," Ezra replied. "I love you," the two said in unison. "A Jedi and a Mandolorian, interesting couple," Ezra said. "Intresting is an understatement," Sabine replied. Ezra nodded in agreement. "Our kid is going to be awesome," Ezra said. The two then huged each other before Hera opened the door. "I knew it."

Star Wars Rebels-The search for Ezra.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें