Chapter 1

Stiles POV:

I woke up this morning pretty late. Mostly because last night Malia and My dad didn't get back from dinner until late and he had handcuffed me to to his desk at the police station and he had the key to the handcuffs...

I turned my head and there was Malia. Still sleeping so peacefully. God she was beautiful even sleeping. I stared at her for a little bit. Wondering to myself why she would pick me out of everyone she could have. Practically the whole school was in love with her. Well mostly because her and Lydia had become such close friends. But I think she could do it in her own. And I pretty sure I'm in love with her..

Malia's POV:

I woke up when Stiles was in the bathroom. "Good Morning" he said then kissed me on the check. "Good morning" I said while stretching. I got up and me and Stiles went down stairs for breakfast...

This morning Stiles seemed weird. Like happier and peppier than normal. I could help but smile at him.

I know I love him and I'm pretty sure he loves me too but I think it's to early to tell him... I don't know how he'll react since he hasn't said it either.

We had to go to school. It is only 7:30 and school starts at 8:15 and school isn't that far away. We left early to meet up with everyone before school.

Lydia's POV:

I woke up happy. Mostly because I had a dream about Stiles. We where having a picnic in the middle of the park. We were throwing grapes into each others mouths. But once we were about to kiss I woke up. So I'm also a bit disappointed my alarm woke me up.

Of course I have to get ready. and I leave my house at 7:45 since me and my clique like to walk into school together everyday.

I was starting to get a bit jealous of Malia though she was getting really popular and I guess I'm threatened by it.

I need to win back Stiles. He needs to love me... And not Malia. When I'm done Malia will wish she never became human again.