Chapter 4: uh oh

Malia's POV:

After I went to Matts I went home to get clothes for tomorrow. My house was 20 minutes away from Matts. Stiles house is 30 away from mine. I had to finish the rest of my homework.

At 9:00 I was on my way to Stiles house when Kira called me all frantic.

Kira's POV:

I called Malia when I found my dad passed out on the floor. My mom is out of town.

"Hold on I'm on my way." she said
I hung up the phone and sat on the floor next to my dad.

"Knock knock" Malia said opening the door and walking in. We are like best friends so we always just walk into each other's houses.

Malia ran up to me. "we have to get him to Deatons office. She pulled her dads car around (her adoptive father).

Malia's POV:

I helped Kira carry her dad. Good thing
coyotes are strong.

Deaton took Kira's father into the back and we followed.

A couple minutes later Kira said that if I wanted to go she could handle it. But I refused to leave her side.

Kira's dad woke up and they went home. I went to Stiles house.

I went through the window as I always do. Not because sheriff Stilinsky doesn't know I'm here, because he does, but because I find it more fun.

I climbed through his window. It's like at least 10:00. I don't know the official time.

Stiles and Scott looked like they where waiting for me.

"Hey what's going on?" I said once I got in. "Scott came to bring you your bag." Stiles said. Scott handed me my purse. "Thanks" I said with a smile.

Scott left through the window.

Stiles was looking at me like he was super happy to see me. "what?" I said still smiling. "nothing" he said also smiling.

We both fell asleep. But Stiles was the big spoon.