Chapter 6: Dont go breaking my heart

A/N: HI GUYS I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DEPENDING ON ME TO UPDATE A LOT AND I FEEL BAD NOT DOING SO!! BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!!

MALIA POV:

I just carried on with the rest of my normal morning, and decided to talk to Stiles at lunch.

"Hey do u know what's wrong with Stiles he's been a slump all day" Lydia said as she was walking to lunch with me.

"I don't know but I'm about to find out.." I said

"Hey guys!" I said sitting across from stiles who really was a slump! (A/N: I don't know how I thought of it but slump just came to mind so bear with me)

"Hey what's wrong?" I said quietly but everyone was talking around us loudly so no one would hear either way!

"Why have you been spending so much time with Matt?" He said sadly.

I reached out my hand and held his across the table.

"The same reason you've been spending so much time with Lydia. But the projects due Friday. And after that I'm all yours" I said reassuringly.

He gave me a slight smile.

"And tonight I'll ask if we can finish it up" I said with a smile.

I know I have been having fun hanging out with Matt and all, but I love Stiles and he's more important to me.

"Me and Lydia are already done with it" he said

"Well aren't you two smarty pants then!?" I said sarcastically.

"Hahaha" he said returning my sarcasm.

"Come on let's eat now." I said because I was hungry and I couldn't wait to eat my pb&j any longer.

After the end of lunch bell chimed I headed to the last of my classes and Matt picked me up after school again.

"Bye, hang out with Scott." I said to Stiles kissing his cheek "have fun" I said.

"Bye" he waved to me as I got into Matts car.

"So, I think we can finish this project up tonight! What do u think" Matt said making me tear my eyes away from the road to look at him.

"Yea, sounds great!" I said thinking of Stiles.

Once again he pulled up to his big house and his mom was there like on cue making cookies.

I am really surprised either of them aren't 400 pounds with all the cookies she makes. I know if I lived here I would be since I can't deny a cookie.

"Hello Matt" his mom said looking up from the stove were she had been baking cookies.

"And Malia what a wonderful surprise! Cookie? There almost done" She said so nicely.

"Nice to see you again as well." I said

"Mom were gonna keep working on the project" he said

"Great" she said.

We walked into the familiar living room with the beautiful fireplace.

We worked really hard and finally finished the project.
But then something unexpected happened.

The front door opens and in comes...

A/N: AHH CLIFF HANGER!! AND YES I KNOW WHO I WANT IT TO BE!!