Chapter 3: Projects

Stiles POV:

For 4th period we all had English together also even Matt. I could tell that even after her turning him down they are still friends.

The teacher had us work together. But she chose our partners. She choose Liam and Scott
Kira and a girl Marissa she knew
Me and Lydia
And
Malia and Matt

Lydia's POV:

I'm so excited to get Stiles as my partner for our English assignment.

I could tell that Malia was a bit jealous but then turned to her partner, Matt.

We made plans to meet up at his house after school. and I over heard them saying how they would go to Matts after school to start.

Malia's POV:

After school Matt told me to wait outside and he'll pull up his car to drive to his house.

Stiles came outside and saw me. He walked up to me and kissed me.

"What are you waiting for?" Stiles asked looking into my eyes which I love about him. "Me and Matt are going to start the project at his house so he went to get his car to drive it around." I said looking back at him.

Matt pulled up before Stiles could reply. His car was a black Camaro. I kissed him goodbye and jumped in his car.

When we pulled up to his house it was huge... once we got in I saw Matt's mom cooking cookies.

"Mom I want you to meet Malia. We are partners for an English project so you might see her again." Matt said to his mom.

His mom seems really nice. she has a big smile on her face. "Mary, nice to meet you" she said.

"You guys want cookies I just made them now" she asked looking at me.
"Yeah sure!" I said. she handed us the plate of cookies.

We sat in the den with a fireplace which I found cool and worked until 7:00 to get the project almost done.

I even eat dinner there. We eat steak! There's a first time for everything :)

Stiles POV:

I went to Lydia's after school where I thought she was flirting with me. But why she knows I'm with Malia.

I only stayed until 6:00 because my dad wanted me home for dinner. We had pizza. I wished that Malia would come by. Pizza is her people favorite normal food.

I went to bet early. Malia always climbs through my window and falls asleep with me.

It became to be 9:30 and she still wasn't here. Tomorrow's Saturday though and no matter what she always spends Saturday with me.

At 9:45 I heard my window open so I looked. I got excited but Scott was there instead.

"Hey where's Malia?" He asked "I don't know. Why'd you come here?" I asked. "she left her purse in Math and I wanted to return it." Scott said.

At 10:00 Malia finally came through the window.