Chapter 2: Trust??

Stiles POV:

Scott, Kira, Liam, Lydia, Malia, and I all caught up before school, in front of the school.

At 8:15 me and everyone walked in. Everyone went there separate ways. Malia and I walked hand in hand through school.

Our lockers are separated by one in the middle. Lydia came up to me.

Lydia's POV:

After I went to my locker to get my books I decided to go see Stiles. I know that Malia's locker is right by his but I don't care...

"Hey Stiles what's up?" I asked. Me and Stiles had 1st period together on the first floor where our lockers are. While Malia her 1st period upstairs. "Hey" he said back closing his locker.

"Wanna walk to class together?" I asked a bit flirty. "Yeah. One sec though." he said turning to Malia.
"Got to go to class see you 3rd period for math." he said to Malia then kissed her check. and we walked to class together.

Malia's POV:

I have this weird feeling that Lydia will do anything to get back Stiles. We all have 3rd period math and I always get there first so we'll just have to see who he sits next to.

I started to go to my 1st period class when a baseball player started talking to me. I was on steps talking to the baseball player, Matt. I think Matt likes me. Then I remembered how he's in my math class also...

When he went down the stairs I watched him when I saw Stiles in his classroom doorway looking at me. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled and walked up to Science which is my 1st period class.

I have science with Kira and Scott. I couldn't wait to get out of there and go to math. Which is strange since I don't like math as a subject just the class.

I stared at the clock above the teachers head. tick-tock It feels like this class is never going to end. but then RING went off the bell. I grabbed my books and rushed out the door.

I felt someone touch me but I didn't know who so I turned around. And there he was. "Stiles!!!" I said kinda loudly and hugged him. "Don't you have gym next on the other side of the school?" I asked curious if he was keeping an eye on me. "Yeah but I wanted to say hi." he said then hugged me again and went down the steps.

Stiles POV:

I went to go find Malia to make sure she wasn't flirting with anyone. But once I saw her I knew I could trust her.

I was late to gym because of the minor detour. But coach wasn't mad strangely.

He made us run laps around the field and do lacrosse passes the whole period.

I rushed to go to Math to catch a seat next to Malia but Matt, a baseball player, was sitting next to her.

They were talking about something. Luckily Scott was in our math so I asked him to hear what they where talking about.

"He just asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with him" Scott said in a low voice, but I heard anyways. "what?" I said angrily.

I was about to storm in when Scott stopped me. "wait a second." he said trying to concentrate. "she said sorry but she already has a boyfriend." Scott said relived.

I walked in and sat on the other side of her. She smiled at me. I felt good.