Chapter 14

Harry-

Willow told me not to open my last present until I was alone on Christmas night.

She snuck it into my rucksack.

Said she'd know if I looked at it before.

I still can't believe she bought me the tattoo gun I'd been lusting after.

It must have taken her months to save up for it.

Saying goodbye to her the night before Christmas Eve when she dropped me off at the airport....

That was harder than I thought it would be. I know I'm only going to be gone for two weeks.

But I already fucking miss her.

It hasn't even been 72 hours and I already want to go back to see her.

It's 10pm here. Meaning its 3pm there.

I debate FaceTiming her for ten seconds. Then I pick up my phone and do it.

When her face fills the screen I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me.

Her smile makes me homesick. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, Sweetness. Happy Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

I fucking miss her.

"I haven't opened my gift."

Her eyes go wide. "I thought that was why you were calling."

"Do you want me to open it now?" I raise an eyebrow.

She flushes. Her whole face turns pink. "Sure." Her voice, goes soft. Quiet. She's embarrassed, nervous, shy.

I pull the wrapped package into my lap. Tear into it.

It's a book. Black leather-bound. My eyes go wide when I open the cover.

There's an inscription.

For you. My muse.
Love,
Your muse;
Willow.

I flip the page and my mouth drops open. "Fuck..."

She...

Holy fucking shit...

It's a photo book.

Of Willow.

She...

Fuck...

The first photo is one of her and I.

When I was helping her with her boudoir samples.

I remember that day so fucking clearly.

It was just supposed to be me.

But she had decided to come in and take my picture wearing fucking black lacy boyshorts, and a matching bra.

In this picture, she's straddling my lap. My pants are unbuttoned. Her head is thrown back. My lips are attached to her neck.