Chapter 29

Willow-

Harry doesn't let go of my hand. He leads me out of the party and we start walking.

There's all this tension... It's swirling around in the air like a tornado.

When he grabbed my hand... Anytime he touches me it's like... There's this electric energy.

It's so thick right now I feel like I'm suffocating.

We walk for about fifteen minutes in complete silence. I don't know that I can stand it anymore. If he doesn't say something, or do something... I might lose it.

I'm about to burst. I'm so full of nervous energy, emotions, feelings....

He stops walking in front of a white house, it's the last one on the street. I can see the ocean where we are standing in front of the gated yard.

He opens the gate and leads me inside. When he unlocks the front door and we step into the air conditioned home, I let myself look around me.

"This is your place." It's not a question. I can see Harry here.

It's neat. Clean. The decor screams him. It's eclectic... Full of different colors.

His art all over the walls.

He leads me to the large turquoise couch and we sit down.

When he turns to look at me, his pupils are dilated. His muscles are tense.

He feels it too. This isn't all just in my head.

His hand reaches out to cup my jaw. His thumb passing over my lips. "I... Fucking hell...I want to kiss you so badly."

I lean my head into his hand and close my eyes. I can't help it. I want him to kiss me so badly too.

"Fucking killing me, Sweetness." He whispers.

When I open my eyes he's still staring at me. Looking at me like I am the only person in the entire world.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen."

When he speaks, I know he's being honest. He's not feeding me lines. He's not being charming. He really believes what he's saying to me.

"Walking away from you was the stupidest fucking thing I ever did." There's so many emotions swirling within his green eyes right now.

He moves away from me. Running his fingers through his hair. I watch as he puts his head in his hands and takes a deep breath. Almost like he's steadying himself. "I need you to know I'm so happy for you. That you've gone and made such a name for yourself. How successful you've become... I'm so fucking proud of you."  When he looks back up at me there are tears shining in his eyes. "I want to be selfish. I want to ask you to stay here, to be with me. I want to ask you to let me back in. I want to ask you for forever."

My breath catches. "Harry..."

"You're it for me Willow. You're what I want."

"It's not..."

"Don't say it's not that simple. Because I know it's not. I know it's not always easy. I won't ever ask you to give up what you love more than anything else..."

"You didn't ask... You made the choice for me. Four years ago."

His sharp intake of breath shatters me.

"A wise person once told me that if you're happy with what you're doing, that's when you're truly successful." I whisper. "Photography is my passion. I love it, in the same way that I love surfing, and smoothies, and yoga. I love it in the same way that I love music, and sunsets. In the same way that I love movies, and books. Giving it up would be like losing a limb."