Chapter 25

Harry-

"You know?" Her eyes widened in surprise.

Did she not realise she was a semi celebrity now? She probably didn't. It wasn't like Willow to care about shit like that. She was dating some twat of a Rockstar. "Do you love him?"

Willow chewed on her lip. "I care about him. I don't want to hurt him."

Pain sliced through my heart. "Do you love him Willow?"

She sucked in a breath. "I'm not in love with him."

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to talk this out with her. I wanted to stay. "Can I stay here tonight? We can talk. I won't touch you."

"I'd like that. I just need to make a call first." Willow took her phone off of the counter.

I watched as she powered it on.

"Jesus. 75 missed calls. 50 text messages. You guys are crazy."

What else did she expect? We all loved her. Wanted the best for her.

She scrolled through her contacts then hit call. I heard a gruff male voice on the other line. "Hello."

"Hi."

"Jesus fuck babe. Where the fuck have you been?" My jaw ticked, I clenched my fist, cussing at her...calling her babe. I already hated the douche, and low key wanted to kick his ass just because he had her. This just cemented it for me.

"I passed out as soon as I got back. I didn't mean to worry you."

"It's all good. You see your old friends?"

She glanced at me. I was leaning against the counter watching her. A smirk played across my lips. Was she going to tell him? Did he know who I was?

"Yes. Colson came by when I woke up. Harry is here now."

Well shit. 

I heard an intake of breath. "You're serious?" He knew who I was then.

"Yes."

"What the fuck Will?"

She flinches and I want to jump through the phone and pummel the mother fucker.

"We have just been talking. I didn't know he was down here. I thought he was still in L.A."

"This is just fucking fantastic. Did you fuck him?" He's barking at her. Clearly angry.

What the fuck was Willow doing with this cunt?

She gave me a silent pleading look, and held up her hand. I hadn't realized I'd started walking towards her. "No. I don't appreciate you thinking I would do that either."

"I don't appreciate you turning your phone off and banging your ex."

I'd had enough. "Fuck off Nigel."

Willow narrowed her eyes at me. She covered the phone. "His name isn't Nigel."

"He sounds like a twat. Nigel seemed fitting."

I could see she was trying not to laugh. "Stop it Harry."

"Who the fuck was that?" His voice is carrying through the phone. He's yelling at her. This son of a bitch.

"I told you, Harry is here." Willow explained calmly.

"Why is he fucking calling me Nigel?"

"British humor."

"You have me on fucking speaker?"

"No. You're yelling. He can hear you."

"Why the fuck is he sitting that close to you?"