Chapter 2

Will-

I was in the middle of doing yoga in the backyard, when the sound of the door banging open alerted me that I was no longer home alone.

Loud, obnoxious laughter floated through the house. Colson was here. From the sounds of it so were the rest of the boys.

I was in Vrischikasana. Centering myself again. I closed my eyes, and tried to breathe deep.

"Damn, Will. You tie yourself in knots when you're fucking too?" Niall's voice floated out to me.

Jesus. My chest flushed. My cheeks burned. I should be used to their constant teasing, and talking about sex.

I brought myself out of the pose and moved to svanasana.

"Oh shit. She's presenting herself. You like it from behind love?" That was Louis.

I was probably the color of a tomato now. And there was no more use in trying to continue my exercise. They weren't going to leave me alone.

I brought myself up and rolled up my mat. "You're all perverts."

"You love us." Liam grins at me.

I move past them and into the kitchen. Harry and Zayn are standing by the fridge. Colson is leaning against the counter sipping a beer.

"You and the heathens are out early." I hip bump Zayn out of my way, and start to gather ingredients for my smoothie. I make a point to avoid Harry.

"Happy Birthday Kid..." Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks." I'm not exactly excited, and I hate it when he calls me that. I'm 17. I don't feel older. I'm still illegal. Still a virgin. Still haven't been kissed yet.

"Any special plans?" He keeps his arm around my shoulders.

"Go for a run. Do yoga. Go to the beach. Skate the boardwalk. Surf at sunset." I throw my fruit into the blender. Add avocado. Coconut milk. Blend.

Colson throws me a look. When I shut the blender off he joins Harry next to me. "That's what you do every weekend."

"Okay..." I bring my smoothie cup to my lips and take a drink. It's still early. I haven't had my coffee. I'm not cafinated enough to be around all of them.

"We're throwing you a party. So come over later." Zayn provides.

"You have a party every weekend." I roll my eyes. They are bashing me because I want to spend my 17th birthday surfing with my friends. Instead of going to another lame ass party and watching girls throw themselves at all of them.

"Come on Willie. Dad's out of town... He wanted me to make sure you had a good birthday."

"Don't call me Willie." I finish my smoothie and clean my mess. "Thanks for the thought."

"Willow." Harry's voice calls after me softly. I turn around. Dumb idea."It would mean a lot to us if you'd let us celebrate your birthday with you." His green eyes and beautiful face. "Please." I can't say no to him.

Fuck. "Yeah. Okay. Sure."

The smile that takes over his face makes my knees weak. Out of the corner of my eye I see Colson glaring at Harry.

As I make my way upstairs to my room, to change into my bikini, and grab my wetsuit I hear Colson start in on his lecture.

"She's fucking 17. Today man. She has a high school crush. Don't take advantage of that shit."

"I wouldn't do that." Harry is shaking his head. I know he is.

"You just fucking did." Colson snaps.