Sally: Part 22

Part 22

He loves me?

Wilson cradled her face as he nibbled on her lips, flicking his tongue across the breadth of her mouth…

Only I can make him happy?

He deepened the kiss, pressing the full length of his body on top of hers, pressing the full length of his arousal against her groin…

He lost control last night?

His hands caressed down her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, her arms, back up her side, cupping her breasts…

Sally’s head fuzzed out. She hitched a leg around his hip, jutting upward. He loves me, he loves me, he loves…

Wilson broke the kiss and traveled his mouth along her jaw line, tracing the shell of her ear with his tongue. His hands shoved her sweater and tank top upward, baring her skin to his cool fingers and damp shirt. She felt his heartbeat pounding against his ribcage, sounding out a tattoo of thunderous passion.

He’s happy, he loves me, he…

Oh, right now, who the hell cares?

Sally blanked out her mind to everything but what his magical hands and wondrous mouth was doing to her. A liquid inferno centered low in her belly, slicking her feminine folds with desire and need.

“Sally…” he moaned in her ear as he made his way down the curve of her neck, taking a moment to love on the hollow under her throat. “I want you…I need you…”

“You have me,” she replied in a fervent whisper as she tackled the first of many buttons on his shirt. Gently, he rose up over her and took her hands around the wrists, draping them above her head.

“I’m afraid you can’t do that yet,” he muttered. “Let me…let me do this. Give me control, Sally, or…or I’ll embarrass myself again.”

Give him control… Now there was a novel idea. Oh, the delicious possibilities. She grinned up into his eyes. “I’ll try my best not to interfere,” she replied wickedly, locking her wrists together for his inspection. “If you want, you can tie me to the bedposts.”

A flicker of lightening through the windows highlighted his stunned face. He blinked at her, and then groaned and dropped his forehead to hers. “Don’t, Sally…don’t give me any ideas. I – I can’t handle that right now. I want you too bad.”

She swiped her tongue across his lips. “Next time, then.”

He let out another groan and began shaking. “Next time might be sooner than you think.”

“I’ll be here all night.”

Suddenly, he reared up, jerked her sweater and tank top over her head and hauled her into his arms to quiet her with a feverish kiss. When he let go, a ripping sound followed, and in the darkness, his solid, bare chest pressed down on her. He kissed her everywhere, lingering along her neck and between her breasts. He followed a path down her belly and up again, completely ignoring the two tingling mounds that ached for his mouth. Keeping her hands above her head was the hardest thing she’d ever done.

He teased her, kissing, licking, nibbling up and down her stomach and shoulders and arms, but never where she most wanted him to be. Just as she felt his hot breath warming a deprived tip, he stopped.

After a few rounds of thunder rolls and anticipation, she lifted her head. “Wil?”

Hovering over her breast, he clenched his eyes closed, and then opened up to search for her gaze. “Um...Sally?”