Chapter 1

(a new world)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When Gee entered this new world, he didn't expect to land in some kind of pathway. What he didn't expect even more was to see a floating woman in front of him, although he should've used to it by now.

"stranger, your journey ends here." the woman voice bellowed out. Gee hoped he would get out of this confrontation peacefully, he truly didn't want to resort to violence.

"listen, this can go two ways. One, you let me pass along without any trouble.
Or two, only one of us walks away alive." Gee told her. The woman only narrowed her eyes at him.

"you dare threaten the sustainer of heavenly principles. You will pay for this with your life." with that sentence alone Gee knew what type of person she is. He took a deep breath and in a second he was standing next her, delivering a powerful punch to her side sending her tumbling through the air. The sustainer barley had anytime to register the pain in her side as she had to quickly dodge the other punch headed towards her head. She hastily made distance between the two of them, thinking of a plan to counter the man in front of her. Gee saw how a cube manifested in her hand, she thrusted her hand forward as multiple other cubes headed towards him. Gee only reeled his fist back and let loose, both attacks collided. But much to the sustainer's shock, her attack was completely disintegrated to dust by Gee's punch. This made the sustainer worried as she had to come up with a way to be able to at least hurt him. But she wasn't able to think of anything as she had to dodge the next hit coming her way. She tried to back away but the attacks kept on coming, Gee decided to end it quickly and hopefully without spilling too much blood. The sustainer saw a black rod coming out of the man's palm, and without a warning Gee threw the rod straight at the sustainer shoulder hoping to immobilize the sustainer.

The sustainer saw the attack coming fast, she instantly but up a shield to protect her self. But the shield did nothing as the rod pierced through it. The rod hit its mark, it was now lodged in the sustainer's shoulder. She let out a scream of pain as she tried to remove the damn thing, but she couldn't handle the pain of trying to remove it or even had the strength to.
She noticed a shadow looming over her, she looked to see it was none other than the man himself. He looked at her with pity, she expected him to kill her right on the spot. But Gee did no such thing, instead he just ripped the rod out of her shoulder resulting in another pained scream. She truly thought that it was it for her, but Gee did nothing but walk past. Not even sparing her a single glance, but she heard him mutter one word that made her blood boil.

"weak" was what he said. She turned around to face the man who dared humiliate her, but she was met with nothing. Grinding her teeth in anger, she let out an enraged scream filled with anger and hatred. She will make him pay, even if it costs her her life.

Gee existed out of the portal he made, landing on a nice grassy hill. This made him smile as he loved and adored nature, after all nature was the root of everything. He walked around for a bit, admiring the scenery and he had to admit this world was gorgeous. He saw a few jumping balls and wondered what they were, he was surprised when he spotted one jumping towards him. He saw that it had little wings on it and couldn't help But awe at the sight, he kneeled down to its height as not to intimidate what he now knew were slimes for sure. He saw some on his travels and they all looked different and unique, but if he had to judge he would these were the cutest. The slime got closer to him and suddenly it launched at his leg which did nothing, Gee only let out a little chuckle at the small thing. He reached his hand towards it slowly as not to scare it, he smiled when the slime nuzzeld his hand. He sat on the ground and brought the slime into his lap and started petting it, he was mildly surprised when he saw a few more slime showing up. They all gathered around him demanding pets, and who was he to refuse.