Chapter 2

(stormterror)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Our two heroes and paimon can be seen walking along a path taking them to mondstadt. They were chatting away with most of it being aether asking Gee about his adventures, after all the man was much older and more experienced than he is, he thought that he might gain some knowledge from a more experienced traveler.

"so aether what were you doing before our meeting back there?" Gee inquired, he was curious as to why a person will that far out in the wild.

"we were doing commissions for the adventurers guild, we were doing the last commission for the day before we pumped into you." paimon informed him, this adventurers guild peaked Gee's interest. He in his adventures many guilds, some of them good others bad. He guessed that this was your run of the mill guild, complete something get a reward kind of place.

Gee was brought out of his thoughts as paimon pointed at a city in the distance. He guessed that it was mondstadt, before he can ask if it was, he felt a presence nearing them. He felt that it wasn't hostile, but better be safe than sorry. He pulled out a kunai and his it behind his back, suddenly a girl with a red bow tie on her head jumped over a hill in front of them, Gee threw the kunai at her with speed and accuracy. The kunai lodged it self in a tree dangerously close to her neck, she screeched in fear as she stood frozen. She looked to see where it came from and was surprised to see that it was aether, along with a man who was almost three times her size.

"w-which one of you threw that knife?" she asked angrily, although she could still be seen shaking.

"I threw it." Gee answered her with a smile on his face, the girl who turned out to be amber was a bit shocked at his carefree attitude. He was acting like he didn't just throw a knife at her, but she thought it was maybe because she startled them.

"now, may I ask who you are young lady?" Gee questioned her, amber quickly regained her composure before introducing herself.

"I am outrider amber of the knights of Favonius, and who might you be traveler?" amber asked, Gee raised a brow at her. He became curious about these knights of Favonius, he wondered if they were some kind of guild or something.

"my name is Gee otsutsuki, a pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself to the outrider, Amber observed him for a bit before a smile spread on her face. The tense atmosphere before nowhere to be seen, aether peaked his head from behind Gee seeing amber which drew a smile on his face.

" hey look it's amber." paimon yelled out, aether waved at her which she returned with one of her own, a bit surprised seeing them. "oh, paimon and the traveler, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"we were doing commissions when we bumped into Gee, he asked us to show him around since he's not from here and we agreed." aether explained to her, amber nodded at their reasoning. She wondered if she should offer to show him around personally, after all she was more familiar with mondstadt then aether was. After a bit of thinking she decided to to do so, it was her job as a part of the knights of Favonius.

"Mr Gee, would you like me to show you around, I am more familiar with the place more than the traveler is." amber offered saying the last part with pride. Gee only looked at aether who shrugged his shoulders, he decided to stick with aether, after all he did promise to help him find his sister." thank you for the offer dear, but I already made plans with aether." he informed, amber seemed or physically deflate as she hung her head low. Gee felt like an ass rejecting her like this, so he decided to invite her along as to lift her mood up. Amber of course agreed, they started their trek back to mondstadt where they passed many beautiful places. Gee was seriously in awe at the beauty of this world, and hoped it'll stay like this for a long time.