Chapter 5

(Stormterror's finally)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Waking up stiff from sleeping on the ground was nothing new to aether, he was used to it ever since he came into this world. He stood up and stretched himself to relieve his aching muscles, looking around he spotted Bennett and paimon sprawled out next to where he was sleeping. They were covered by a familiar looking cape, Gee's cape to be exact. He scanned around for the aforementioned male but to no avail, he wandered around looking for for the albino, hoping that nothing has happened to him. That's when he spotted something floating high in the sky, aether squinted his eyes to get a better look. He could almost swear that it looked like...

"Gee!?" aether shouted in surprise, and Gee was able to hear his shout.

"good morning aether." Gee shouted back at him.

"how did you get up there?" the blonde questioned, this man just kept surprising him more and more.

"I flew." Gee responded vaguely.

"you can fly?"

"yeah." Gee didn't really get why aether was surprised, are people flying really that rare. "hold on a minute dear." Gee instructed, and in instant he was next to aether. Who jumped back from Gee's sudden appearance.

"oops, sorry for scaring you dear." Gee said apologetically.

"it's okay." aether grumbled a bit, he began walking towards the camp with Gee in tow. "what were you doing up there by the way?" aether asked, he was curious as to why Gee was just floating there.

"in all honesty, I don't know." Gee answered truthfully, aether turned towards the man with a confused expression. And Gee couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's bewildered face.
"I sometimes just do things unconsciously, and that lead me to some pretty wild situations." Gee explained, aether just stared at him. Before shrugging his shoulder and continuing on, they arrived back at camp just in time to for Bennett and paimon to wake up.

" good morning you two." Gee greeted.

" good morning." the pair responded in sync, which elicited a small suckle from Gee. Who was about to suggest returning to mondstadt and delivering in their commissions, but was cut off by the sound of stomachs growling.

" wahh, paimon sure is hungry. How about we go back to mondstadt and have breakfast at good hunters?" the pixie suggested.

"good idea paimon, you can't be a good adventurer with an empty stomach." Bennett voiced out, the group began trek towards mondstadt. And when they arrived, they headed directly towards the adventurers guild. And delivered in their commissions.

"here you go Gee." Katheryn gave Gee his share of the commission, to which he inspected the mora very closely. They looked nothing more than average currency, which they were. And Gee didn't know why expected something else.

"now for for food." paimon yelled excitedly, she lead the group towards good hunters. Were as they seated as soon as they arrived.

"You know, I just realized something." Gee spoke, catching the groups attention. "I can't read this language." Gee told them, the group stayed silent for a bit before paimon spoke up.

"are you being serious right now?"

"yes I am."

"well I'm sure we can figure something out later, but for now let's eat." aether suggested, to which everyone agreed.

"hello, what can I get you?" Sara asked the group.

"I'll just have what they're having." Gee told her, the group ordered their food. With aether and paimon ordering a lot.