Chapter 8

Lily Point of View

I'm about 8 months almost 9 months pregnant now with our baby girl.

We have our nursery done and clothes for her ready too.

A beautiful grey nursery with a white stag and doe painted on the wall. A quidditch mobile we had already had for Harry. A beautiful shag rug on the floor with A bookshelf full of baby books to read to her and a rocking chair.

This time its different then having Harry. Its really different. Its strangely different.

Harry moved and kicked. He was all over the place.

Shes more reserved and she moves but doesn't kick as much if ever really.

Harry is James. The baby seems to be me.

Hopefully she has James's eyes. We have my eyes. Id like one with his eyes.

I would like to say that this Harry Stuff hasn't been bothering me that much. But I would be lying. Its bothering me alot.

I'm sure the stress of it can't be good for me or the baby. I cant help myself but to worry. I'm his mother for Merlins sake! I should be wondering where my sons going to go to school this year now that he's finally old enough.

I wince in pain and grab my stomach for a second. Which causes James to jump up in concern.

"Its Fine James. Just one of those fake contraction things." I said pushing him away "Besides its to early for her to come anyways."

He looked at me funny but didn't say anything. He just sat down and continued eating

"We better wake Harry up soon. Also I think Hes getting a pinch to old for naps through the day too. What do you think?" I say

"I'll wake him up in a minute. I mean we could start transferring him to a no nap schedule. Build him into it. Preferable for our sanity. Good idea Love." James said back to me

I nodded and sipped my tea when the pain shot to my stomach again.

"Merlin!" I gasped

"What?" James said jumping up

"Shes coming" I said "James. The baby is coming."