Chapter 6

James Pov

Today we were informed that we needed to meet with Albus at the castle tonight. We must not travel alone he had said. He said to have a few more wands. Sirius and Remus are coming as well. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions. But my honest thoughts are we are gonna have to go into hiding again. Harry had to get glasses a few weeks ago. His eye sight is like mine. He is a Potter. All the Potter Men had to get glasses at such an early age. For me I was 5. Harry is six.

Lily is pacing back and forth. Waiting for me to finish getting Harry's jacket and getting him changed out of his pajamas. He's still passed out.

"You Almost Ready?" Lily calls

"Were coming." I whisper yell

She sees us coming softly down the steps and it became clearer to her that her son was sleeping.

Wrapping my beautiful Wife and five year old in a large cloak to hide Harry so it was easier to travel without being harassing him. As either way he was out cold so it didn't matter. But these days with the "title" Harry has we want him to be safe and live a happy childhood while he's still small.

Thankfully Harry was small and it looked like just a Baby Bump that Lily Had so it worked. People would assume were gonna have a second kid. Which we still are on tbe fence on by the way.

We apparated right outside of Hogesmade near the shrieking Shack to make our trek into Hogwarts without being to heavily noticed.

Where we would soon realize the truth of everything