chapter 10

James Point Of View

We've been a family of four for a few days now.
Harry is slowly getting used to the baby. He does definitely care deeply for his new sister.

Sirius said he wanted to Take Harry out. Get some Godfather and Godson time or whatever.

"Padfoot!" Harry suddenly shouts from the den

I turned around and walked into the den where I saw My son wrapped around my best friends arms.

"Hey Little Prongs!" Sirius said lifting Harry up "How's it going mate? How's your sister?"

"Good" Harry said "I missed you Padfoot!" Giving Sirius an even bigger hug.

"Where's Lily?" Sirius asked

"Im right here." Lily said entering the room with our baby girl.

"Bloody Hell Mate" Sirius said "This one" gesturing to Harry "Looks like you. While She looks like Lily."

"I know. It's mental is what it is." Lily said.

"Alright Mate" Sirius said to Harry "Go get your jumper and we will be off."

Harry took off running amd exited the room
"I'll have him back in a couple of hours" Sirius said.

"Oh no worries mate. We trust you with him" I said.

"It's hard for us to get out with Penelope being so little. It's nice of you to take him" Lily said "Hes getting a bit of cabin fever sometimes. Since everything had passed and we were in the clear we spent every moment we could with Harry out."

"I know. I'll keep him alive. Bloody Hell he's my godson!" Sirius said

"I swear to Merlin Sirius. If my Baby comes back saying Bloody Hell and acting like you. I'll make sure you can never reproduce" Lily said

"Oh Relax Lils. I'm just messing with ya!" Padfoot said

Harry comes running back in "Mama can you help me?" He asked "I can't get it!"

"Of course my Angel" Lily said "I love you baby. Have a good day with Uncle Padfoot."

"I will Mummy" Harry said Giving Lily a hug and a kiss

"Have fun!" I said to Harry

"Love you Mummy! Love you Daddy!" Harry said grabbing Padfoots hand

"Alright Mate. I was thinking icecream?" Sirius said

Harry nodded once and with a pop they were gone.