Chapter 5

5 Year Time Skip!!!!!
James Pov (Prongs)

Harry is 6 years old today. He is the most mischief making child I have ever seen. And I spent half my life with Sirius.
What was funny is Harrys first word was 'Mischeif'. But he said it like 'Mischef'.
Todays his birthday. My beautiful wife is preparing the meal while I am keeping Harry busy with Quidditch. He loves it. We decided to move into Potter manor. We had everything there for him. He is a 6 year old who is loving life. He is very good friends with Neville. He is friends with The Younger Weasley Boy Ron.
Neville and Harry celebrate their birthdays together. They were born one day apart. Neville the 30th and Harry the 31st.
Harrys scar bothers him more now. yes. He knows the real truth I think. He has difficulties sleeping sometimes.
Lily has her cat that she owned in 7th year for Hogwarts. Her parents baught her it for her getting head girl.
Its still lives with us and we take really good care of Her. She told me once during our 7th year. I had asked about the cat who was a little kitten at the time. I asked who gave her the kitten. She said "My Parents did it was my present for getting head girl. Its my only peice left to them."
Harry comes running inside he runs to grab a water. He sits on the counter. I follow behind him "Hows it going out there Harry?" Lily asks
"Oh its wonderful Mum, its perfect outside." Harry says
"He is learning to throw the quaffle really well. But he is an amazing seeker. He is a pretty good beater too." I say
"Padfoot says he is an amazing Quidditch player. Wait until he sees me." Harry says so proud of himself
"Someone call for a dashingly handsome Godfather." Sirius called
"Padfoot!" Harry shouted with glee
Harrys got a special place in Sirius's heart. Sirius would get Harry the moon if he asked for it. Lily and I trust Harry with Sirius because Sirius loves Harry and Harry loves him.
"I heard from a certain someone that he is the world's best Quidditch player. Why Prongs. Who said that?" Sirius asks
"Me!!!" Harry shouted
"Really? Let's go see shall we Prongs?" Sirius asked me
"We shall Padfoot." I answered
Harry did very well. He scored 6 out of 10 quaffles. He knocked 5 bludgers away and caught a snitch in under 10 minutes.
We flew on the ground and put the brooms away. "Alright Lil 4 eyes. You wanna ride." Sirius asked
Harry nodded his head. Sirius had changed into Padfoot. I placed Harry on Sirius's back and Padfoot strutted into the house with Harry. Lily laughed and took a picture of it all.
I transfigured two rocks into crowns for the two birthday boys. Alice, Frank and Neville appeared in our chimney.
Padfoot changed back into Sirius. Picked up the crowns. Motioned Harry to follow him. Sirius set one crown on Nevilles head and the other one Harrys head.
Neville's face lit up as Sirius placed the crown on Nevilles head. Neville ran to his parents after he tackled Padfoot in a hug. "Thank you Sirius!" He said by his father's feet.
Sirius placed the other crown on Harrys head. As he did Remus walked in the home and into the family room.
Harry ran into Remus for a hug. Remus isn't that good with kids. He's complained about that hundreds of times. But kids always love him.
Remus hugs back giving Harry and Neville their gifts.
"Boys please go put the gifts in the Den please." Frank said
"Ok Pappa." Neville said he and Harry walked away arms full of gifts.
"Merlin I love our Son James." Lily says to me
The boys come running in and jump into their dad's arms.
"You see Daddy, I came up with a remarkably good idea." Harry said
"Oh Yeah and Whats that." I say moving Harry so he sits on my shoulders his head high above everyone else.
Harry leans down so his green eyes are close to my Hazel ones. "You and Me and Padfoot and Moony teach me how to catch the snitch. I wanna be really good at it. I wanna be like you and Padfoot." Harry says
"You hear this Padfoot! Moony! Hot Shot Potter came up with a good idea." I say
"Oh really Prongs? What was it?" Remus had said
"Seriously Prongs! Your Kid having an excellent idea! He clearly didn't get that from you!" Padfoot exclaims
"Well Gosh Padfoot. I take great offense to that. This kid knows how to use his brain. He is Lilys son as well. Don't forget that gentlemen."

I hear Alice say to Lily "You know he has three Dads instead of one right?"
I chuckle at that moment
Her reply was "I know and I knew If you married one you get the whole set. I knew what I was getting into." Lily says

"Well Prongs, Moony, I say we have to see for ourselves how good Lil four eyes really is." Padfoot says "Franklin, You and Franklin the second wanna join."

"My Names not Franklin. It's Frank. Neville and I would love to go."

"Whatever you say Franklin." Padfoot says

We walk outside. I swear I heard Frank say to Lily "I may just hex your husband and his idiot best friend."

"You now understand everything I ever thought of during Hogwarts my dear friend." Lily replied.

It turns out Neville isn't amazing with a broom. He does Ok. But he isn't the greatest flyer. It's Ok. He can still learn.

My Boy got mine and my dad's skilled.
I swoop Harry up on top of my shoulders. "Harry do you swear you'll remember me when you win your first Quidditch match?" I ask

"I Solemnly Swear Dad." Harry says

"Thats our boy Prongs." Padfoot exclaims

"Boys come eat!" Alice yelled from the door. "Harry! Neville! Ron's here!" Alice also yelled

I let Harry down and he ran into the house.

Lily and I have talked about having a second child. But we aren't sure yet. I love Harry so much. If we do have another child. I will love both my children.

The birthday party was fine. The boys opened presents. Some Aurors baught the two boys gifts. I guess because they are the boys from the prophecy. The prophecy that is gonna come true. My Boy I hope knows I'll be there for him.