VS #3: Flare My Love (BxB) by: otakuprincess17

Title: Valentin Series 3: Flare My Love (Nikolai Cyrus Valentin & Chris Rivel Sandoval)

Author: otakuprincess17

Status: Ongoing

Description/Summary:

At the age of 19 Chris didn't realize that his life will never be the same again.

Chris was the life of the party, being the son of a millionaire he has everything he could ask for. But one night of pleasure with a stranger was all it takes for him to go down to the ground.

It was impossible but he realized that he was actually able to concieve when he knew he had symptoms of pregnancy, but despite that he never once wanted to abort the baby or think of himself as a monster.

But when his parents knew what happened to him. They threw him out without second thought.

Now 15 years later, he now worked as a bartender and a waiter to support his son Jacob. Making ends meet was hard but for his son he will do anything to give him a better life he deserved.

But when he meets his boss for the first time, Chris can't shake off the feeling that he knew this tall dark and handsome man with a cunning smile.

When the past resurfaces they don't have a choice but to deal with it.

But for how long?

My thoughts about the story: