Secret Boyfriend and Future Children?

Percy Jackson (PJO universe) x Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter Universe)

Future Children AU

Living the demi-wizard life is difficult. Especially when your Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseiden, and proud 8th year Hufflepuff. Now that wars for both worlds are over he can finally get back to his very secret boyfriend in the wizarding world for his 8th year at Hogwarts and continue his studies, surprisingly he's one of the top students in his year. Now he only hid Draco from his demigod friends the whole school knew Percy Jackson and Draco Malfoy were an item, it would be a death wish to even try to get with one of them. Now what he didn't expect was for the seven plus Nico, Reyna, and Thalia to show up at his school on a quest, of course no one else knew that. He tried to stay hidden at the 8th years table, (They had to get their own table due to the school being over populated), but to no avail as they soon spotted him and rushed over.

"SEAWEED BRAIN WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Annabeth shouted across the room.

"Um here at school... hi guys?" Percy said questiongly. Percy then got tackled into a group hug by all 9 of the demigods.

"Guys let me breathe!" Percy said exasperated. Then a portal opened above them revealing a... toddler? The boy had platinum blonde hair and sea green eyes.

"Oh hey Papa! Why do you and Dad look so young?" The boy said while hugging Percy.

"Umm kid I think you have the wrong people, what's your name?" Percy asked with wide eyes as he slowly put the child down.

"Papa you should know my name," the boy giggled, "but my name is Scorpius (?) Draco Jackson-Malfoy!" Scorpius said cheerfully. Everyone's jaw dropped. Draco came up behind the two and whispered "We have a kid? And get married?" in an excited voice.

"You have a boyfriend and didn't tell us?" Annabeth says in a deadly calm voice.

"Oh no." Percy says before picking Scorpius up and booking it out of the dining hall with 9 angry demigods and 1 frantic boyfriend trailing behind him. Needless to say that year had been fairly strange.