🥺Denki Kaminari x female reader🥺

Snacks

"Baby girl what's your name let me...talk to ya..." I sang walking into y/n's room. She had a blanket over her and her octopus placed outside of it flipped to the blue side. "And but you a drink," I finished singing. "Imma get you some snacks baby!" I left her room and went downstairs grabbing snacks. I went back up to her room. "Baby, I know you mad but I got you some fruit by the foot. She immediately grabbed it pulling it under the blanket with her. I went back downstairs grabbing some more snacks. "Baby, baby, baby! I got you some cheez-it and fruit roll up- Dang, I ate one though." I said. y/n pulled everything in quickly. She groaned and pushed the octopus out a bit more. I went back downstairs and grabbed even more snacks. "No more taking snacks Kaminari," Yaoyorozu said. "Fine," I replied. I gave y/n the snacks I just got. "You missed one," I said scooting it up next to her. She lifted the blanket up a bit and pulled it in. I rushed to the nearest store knowing I couldn't get anymore from the dorm. "Baby girl, I got you some honeybuns and donuts here you go," I said in a deep voice emptying the grocery bag on the bed. She grabbed it all. I saw a little bit of one sticking out and I pushed it under the blanket. I gasped. "She doing in, she took it," I whispered. y/n put the octopus out and it was pink. "Wooooo!" I exclaimed. I smiled and laid down next to her. She peeked her head from under the covers and looked up at me. y/n silently laid next to me snuggled against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and she smiled blushing a bit. She grabbed a package of donuts and handed me one of the donuts in it and ate a few of them. I smiled and gave her a hug.