Bakugou X Female Reader

Nobody knew about yours and Bakugou's crush on each other. It was so well hidden that by third year you easily hid your crush.

"Oi idiot."

"Sup Bakugou."

Bakugou scoffed.

"Why the fuck have you gotten used to it?"

You shrugged.

"Come on, race ya boom boom boy."

You raced to the classroom getting there before anyone else. Both of you were extremely out of breath.

"Ha! I....won..n/n."

"Bare...ly."

"Listen...you're second...only ever to me...got it? You're... my second...in command...too."

You gave him a thumbs up.

"Why must you two always race?" Iida asked coming from a hallway.

"Sorry we don't get speed from our calves like you." You snapped back.

Bakugou felt his heart beating faster.

"Oi y/n, let's go."

You both went into the classroom and Bakugou kicked his feet up on the desk.

"n/n you're the only girl in our class who hasn't gotten a lover, what's up with that?"

"Oh why are you so interested in that?"

"I'm not. It isn't like you need someone you just never expressed any interest in anyone."

"I just don't see the need in telling someone you love them."

"I can agree with that."

You smiled a bit.

"Why do you only call me n/n when it's just the two of us?"

"I ain't having anyone steal my nickname for you."

"How sweet."

"I'm not sweet!"

Bakugou put all four legs of the chair down and laid his head on the desk.

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Baku-"

"n/n I said nothing. Fuck off."

You frowned.

"Bakugou this doesn't seem like nothing."

"Don't let the teacher mark me absent I'm going to the bathroom."

You sat alone in the classroom wondering what bothered your best friend so much. Meanwhile Bakugou was on his way to the bathroom trying to hide his boner.

"Hey, y/n where's Bakugou?"

"Bathroom," you grumbled.

"What's got you upset?"

"Bakugou was acting a bit weird Kiri."

"He always is."

You sat there still worried and frustrated.

"Listen. He trusts you the most out of anyone. I'm sure whatever it is you'll be the first to know."

You smiled and thanked the red headed boy. Bakugou came back as if nothing happened. You were furious and chewed him out on it.

"Chill out y/n."

You crossed your arms and huffed not looking at Bakugou. You sat at her desk not talking to Bakugou until lunch.