KiriBaku

College, No quirk AU

During free period Bakugou started followed me around for a change. It was the only time he'd really let me take charge.
"Kirishima! We should hang out after school! I heard their were some new cars," Kaminari said next to me. Bakugou was looking off into the distance not minding us.

"Hey Bakugou, do you want to join and beat our asses," Kaminari asked leaning over me.
"Of course," Bakugou scoffed changing his attention to Kaminari. We came up to some other first years and Kaminari and I began talking to them.

Bakugou leaned against my back as per usual. It was a habit he started picking up sometime during high school. It was cute. Kaminari left with the small group leaving Bakugou and I alone. Bakugou moved and looked up from his phone.
"We still have a bit before the next lecture. What do you wanna do," I asked. Bakugou shoved his phone in his pocket and walked away.

I followed after him not knowing where we were going. Finally he stopped. It was a quiet area we usually came to study during nice weather.
"Kirishima," Bakugou said grabbing my hand. I felt my heart pounding.

"Words aren't as powerful as an action so I won't bother with them," Bakugou said. He then laid a kiss on my cheek.
"Take it or leave," he grumbled facing away. I nearly tackled him in a hug making him stubble backwards.
"Oh I like you too Bakugou! I like you so much," I exclaimed overjoyed at his kiss.

"Be my boyfriend then idiot," Bakugou snapped. I grinned widely.
"Stop looking at me with that stupid smile," he scowled. I laughed and he pushed me away.
"Yes, I will be your boyfriend," I said.
"Then we're going on a date tonight," Bakugou said.
"What about video games with Kaminari," I asked.
"He can be a third wheel," Bakugou said. My alarm went off signaling the next lecture.
"Well, time to go...I will see you later," I said. Bakugou nodded and we went our separate ways.

"You two suck at this," Bakugou said. He was beating me and Kaminari in a new car game.
"That was a nice drift," I said nudging him.
"Damn right it was," Bakugou grinned. The race ended and Kaminari looked back at us.
"What's up with you two," Kaminari asked.
"What do you mean," I asked.
"You have been acting weird with each other," Kaminari said.
"It's nothing, let me keep kicking your asses," Bakugou added.

We continued playing but I eventually called it quits after a few more rounds. I laid behind Bakugou on my dorm bed and closed my eyes. I felt a hand squeeze mine and I opened my eyes looking at Bakugou. I sat up and laid my head against his shoulder.
"It's getting pretty late Kaminari. Why don't you head to your dorm," Bakugou said quietly.
"Okay, what the hell is..." Kaminari trailed. He started gathering his things and left.
"Alone at last," Bakugou said. I lifted my head and looked at Bakugou. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Once, then twice until I could barely hold back.
"Bakugou, I've wanted you for a while," I said getting on top of him. He pushed me off.

"I..don't, don't do that," Bakugou said shakily.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize..." I said.
"Kissing only," Bakugou said sternly.
"Okay," I said. Bakugou put his hand on my back. I laid back down and Bakugou kissed me. My hands went around his neck and in his hair. I could feel my heart racing and worries fading. Bakugou pulled away and laid next to me. He tried to to hide his smile but I saw it. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly.
"Good night," I whispered closing my eyes.