😔 KiriBaku 😔

His hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled. It was so comforting feeling his and around my waist and my back against his stomach. I grabbed one of his hands holding it. The illusion was gone. I felt tears trickling down my face. I cried. I wanted to feel him again. I fell to the floor crying.

"Please! Please! I want to be with him again please even if it's just for a little while, I need him!"

I sobbed.

"Katsuki!"

I turned to look behind me and I saw Eijiro. It was another illusion wasn't it? I looked back the way I was. I stopped crying by my eyes were so red. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder for once. I looked to see Eijiro.

"Katsuki don't worry, you're ok."

"W-wha... b-b-but how?"

"I was granted another week on earth, for you."

"Why'd you leave me! Y-you idiot it's been hard, so hard! W-without you."

"I know, I watch over you. You're illusions aren't illusions, it's actually me watching over you."

I threw my arms around Eijiro.

"Let's make the most of our time together, ok?"

"S-sure."

I stood up and helped Eijiro up. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me.

"Just know I love you."

"I love you too you big idiot."

Eijiro smiled. We did many fun things. I had a blast with him until the last day. When I awoke Eijiro was next to me. It was weird because he always awoke before me. I turned over and sat up.

"Baby, you ok?"

"N-no."

His voice seemed so weak. I quickly went over to him. He looked similar to how they pulled his body out. I threw my arms around him.

"I'll take care of you, ok?"

"Katsuki...I don't have much time left."

"I-I know but I can't let you d-die a second time."

"Katsuki I'm already dead..."

"No! No you're not! Your right here!"

"I love you, move on and live your life."

"No...Ei...please."

Gone, he was gone. I wanted to go to him. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I started the water and twiddled with the knife. I could hear a very airy begging me to not do it.

"I'm sorry! I want to be with you!"

I went to the bathroom where the tub was filled with water. I smiled softly. After removing all my clothes I step inside the tub and sat down. I slowly put the knife to my arm and slowly pressed it into my arm and cut down. It stung. I did the same to the other arm.

"I'm sorry Ei. I-I can't take it, I want to be with you..."

Tears streamed down my eyes. I didn't hurt anymore. I opened my eyes to see Eijiro crying. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Ei, it's ok."

"Katsuki...it's not. I'm going to lose you."

I felt a big and wrap around my waist. I freaked out and squeezed Eijiro.

"Please, don't let me go. Come with me please!"

Eijiro sobbed. I was pulled away and never saw Eijiro again.