𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬. || 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

ring ring

ring ring...

"hello?  yeah.  yes, i'm here gojo, where are you?"

your boyfriend, gojo, had asked you to meet him outside on campus near a tall tree. you had just gotten back from seeing shoko and were now wondering why gojo had asked to meet you here. especially late at night.

he was late. it wasn't anything new, but you couldn't help but wonder where he was.

snapping out of your thoughts, you look up from your phone to see those beautiful blue eyes that you loved getting lost in.

"hey y/nn" he says cupping your face as you stood there with a small smile. "why'd you ask to meet at this hour?" you asked placing your hands over his. "you'll see" he says kissing your forehead.

his hands slowly got off of your face and started looking in his pocket. he took out his blindfold and started alining it towards your eyes.

"woah, what're you doing gojo?" you asked taken aback. "do you trust me?" he asks before actually wrapping it on. "hmm sometimes. but i'll trust you for a few moments" you said back before he wrapped it around.

"you hurt my feelings sometimes" he says as he lets out a sigh and a small pout that you couldn't see.

"can you actually see with this thing?" you asked as you started moving your hands around you to try to feel anything around. all you heard was gojo laughing at how lost you looked. The next thing you knew, your feet were no longer touching the ground. he picked you up bridal style.

"gojo!!" you squealed as you start wrapping your arms around his neck. "hold on sweetheart" he says faintly.

you felt a strong gush of wind hit your face. that was until you felt gojo grab your waist with one arm with your arms still attached to his neck. with his other free hand, he slowly took off the blindfold from your eyes.

as you fluttered your eyes open, you saw a gorgeous view of all of Japan's city lights in the night sky. in fear, you still looked down and saw nothing but a dark grass field and trees. bad idea. you looked up instead.

you weren't going to deny. it was a breathtaking view. "like what you see?" gojo said wrapping his arms around your waist and putting his head on your shoulder. "i do actually, but never do that again. i almost shit my pants" you said. all he did was chuckle.

that was when you saw a shooting star. "gojo, look!! it's a shooting star! make a wish quickly!" you said as you closed your eyes and started making a wish. you felt gojo's eyes watch you. after making your wish, you looked at him. "did you not make a wish?" you questioned.

"i didn't need to make one. it already came true. you ended up falling  for me." he said before letting one arm go and the other still holding onto your waist looking at the view.

"that was cheesy" you laughed. "whatever" he shrugs off. "hold me tighter" you heard.

as you went to hold onto his neck tighter, he turned on his infinity.

your heart dropped. almost literally. your eyes widened as you saw a smirk on gojo's face looking down at you.

you started falling. freaking out, not knowing what to do. "I HATE YOU SATORU" you yelled at the top of your lungs. gojo burst into laughter and started making his way down to save you. you had a habit of using his first name whenever you were mad or dead serious.

he grabbed you bridal style once again as you kept punching his chest over and over and harder and harder each time. once your feet touched the ground, you pushed him off you.

"literally fuck you satoru" you said as you began walking away. "fuck me when?" he says with his hands in his pockets not stopping you.

"definitely not today" you respond. "i'm going to go see nanami, see ya" you said smirking knowing that he would definitely stop you after saying that.

he suddenly appeared in front of you, stopping you in your tracks. "nonono, i barely won you over from nanami. if you went to him you might end up falling for his charm" he said worriedly holding both of your hands.

"you're such a child" you said rolling your eyes. "nanami and i are just great friends now, there's no need to worry. i love  y o u  satoru" you smiled and kissed his forehead.

||idk why but i feel like gojo would turn on his infinity on purpose at moments like this BYE-
have a good day - arii <3